• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!

In summary, Misty and Patty are both having slow fall seasons. Misty is having trouble getting motivated while Patty is having a good number of shows booked.
peichef
Okay guys. Every time I've been on here lately there are rarely new posts in Cdn Corner, and usually no one viewing -- occassionally there is 1 viewing.

Let's update each other on how our fall season is shaping up.... Mine is slow. I just moved and am having trouble getting motivated to rebuild my business. It all seems a little overwhelming. I need cheerleaders:) (I think I can, I think I can.)

How are your fall/ winter seasons shaping up!?! What products ar you most excited about? What ideas are you implementing that you learned at NC?

Let's show our unique brand of CDN PC Pride....

Hey Guys, I have 11 shows booked so far and even some for the new year..lol!

I had a great show tonight - $1000 - and I am feeling good again about my Biz!

I just sent out 60 mini cats so have 2 shows coming from that and some personal orders. My fall is WAY better than last year for sure :)

I did a 24 in 24, the mailing of the minis and then I called everyone who wanted to reschedule. Apparently it worked. LOL

M

mistym said:
I did a 24 in 24, the mailing of the minis and then I called everyone who wanted to reschedule. Apparently it worked. LOL

M

Is this where you get on the phone and try to book 24 shows in 24 hours? Did you mail the minis before you started calling? Did you mail to existing customers? Was it worth the postage?

Nah I did the 24 in 24 a couple of weeks ago and I am just completing the mailing of the mini's.

Yes, the 24 is where you get on the phone and call everyone. I told them I was issued a challenge by my director and could they help me out. I started out by sending a mass email to everyone first the night before. There are some great files in the website regarding this.

I think the mailing will be good, I already have some personal orders from that so I am sure the commission will help cover the cost. So far I have mailed out around 60 catalogues, I am doing them 30 at a time once a week. I am sure I will see the benefits over fall. I am pretty sure I have 2 shows from them already - I just need to call and confirm next week. I actually picked the catalogues up at conference and wanted to do it early August but ya know how things go....

good luck!

M

Way to go, Misty!!

Hey there!

I know how you feel!! I just moved from Ontario to Quebec 2 weeks ago and it is difficult to get motivated again. But now that the kids are in school I am going to get going again. I am going to do the 24 in 24 and get that Paris for 2 in the bag. I know I can, I know I can!!

Best of luck to you for the best fall season ever!

Kim

It's rather slow for me right now too...:( Trying to get my spirits and energy up! :eek:

I am just starting with the business. Working at getting my first bookings. I have some from families and my first show is scheduled for the 24th of September. I should be getting my kit sometime this week. Excited and nervous all in one.

Hi Canucks!!!Wow. First I have to say how much I love this site. I am in Quebec. This is my second time around with the PC. I have 8 shows booked for Sept, 2 for October and 1 for November. I am taking advantage this year of the fall season. I had my fourth baby last October so I kind of missed the Christmas rush.

I agree that we should all be each other's cheerleaders! let's kick butt this fall and have a blast. ( No naysayers allowed)

Patty

I have 12 shows booked through the first week of Nov., 2 for the first of the year and several more to follow-up with! Now I just hope they are good shows!

Hi Patty! This is my second time around as a consultant as well! And I have 4 children, too!

I have about 6 shows for the fall booked, but I'd really like to triple that and get to Paris!!

This Canuck is still here, but I am struggling. I had zero shows in June. I had one show in July, one in August, and this month- one again. I do have 2 for October, and a fair this weekend and thanksgiving weekend. I really need to pull this off. My director emailed me something personal (as opposed to a mass mailing) for the first time in over a year this morning. I need to have $1000 a month coming in by February or my DH is going to make me go work at Walmart or something like that. I really don't want to do that. I am hosting my own show this coming Friday to showcase the new tools and to introduce the new Chocolate Bliss recipes. Between this and the two fairs, I am hoping to get buckets of bookings and get this thing on the go.
Any cheerleading, I could sure use it.

Hey fellow Canadians!! :)
Congrats to everyone on the work you've been doing and welcome to all new Canadian consultants!

I'm a little slow going too....have 2 shows this month and 2 booked for October, so far. I have many follow up leads to make, so hopefully I can book the heck out of October and hopefully, that will carry me through.

I have been working with a couple of directors who are TREMENDOUS!!!! Had a call with them tonight and one of my challenges has been to make contact with one "service" business a day (gas station, hairdresser, etc). I have not been doing well with this, as I didn't like my language. Tonight, they gave me great language and thought I would share.....

Go into a business and ask the clerk if you can have a minute of their time. Then you can say "I'm Marie-France Myers with the Pampered Chef and we have a cluster scavenger hunt and you are the first (whatever business) I have come to. Have you heard of the Pampered Chef?"

If they have, you can ask when was the last time they were at a show or seen a catalog? What products do they own?

If they haven't, you can do your 30 second commercial (which we're all supposed to have, right?? ;) ).

The trick is to ask a lot of questions. You'll also want to ask them if you could have their contact info, or if you can stop in again to see if there's any interest.

You know.....just thinkin'.....maybe we need a "Canadian Corner Challenge"! Not sure what we could do. Maybe we could all do the 24 in 24 or something. Any ideas??

PChefPEI said:
Hey fellow Canadians!! :)
Congrats to everyone on the work you've been doing and welcome to all new Canadian consultants!

I'm a little slow going too....have 2 shows this month and 2 booked for October, so far. I have many follow up leads to make, so hopefully I can book the heck out of October and hopefully, that will carry me through.

I have been working with a couple of directors who are TREMENDOUS!!!! Had a call with them tonight and one of my challenges has been to make contact with one "service" business a day (gas station, hairdresser, etc). I have not been doing well with this, as I didn't like my language. Tonight, they gave me great language and thought I would share.....

Go into a business and ask the clerk if you can have a minute of their time. Then you can say "I'm Marie-France Myers with the Pampered Chef and we have a cluster scavenger hunt and you are the first (whatever business) I have come to. Have you heard of the Pampered Chef?"

If they have, you can ask when was the last time they were at a show or seen a catalog? What products do they own?

If they haven't, you can do your 30 second commercial (which we're all supposed to have, right?? ;) ).

The trick is to ask a lot of questions. You'll also want to ask them if you could have their contact info, or if you can stop in again to see if there's any interest.

You know.....just thinkin'.....maybe we need a "Canadian Corner Challenge"! Not sure what we could do. Maybe we could all do the 24 in 24 or something. Any ideas??

sure marie
make us work :eek:
that would cut into my chef success time lol
i was supposed to do the 24 in 24 with misty a few weeks ago but something keeps interfering with getting it done

need to get my butt in gear or i'll be joining "friday" at walmart maybe even mcdonalds and i so do not want to do that:cry:

I tried "24 in 24" but I couldnt get the baby to cooperate. ARGH!!! So now I do "as many as I can cram in during nap time". I have 16 confirmed for tomorrows Product Showcase/Chocolate Bliss show at my house.

Regarding Challenging us Canucks.

I think it would be great to challenge ourselves and get out little piece of this pie moving. I am not sure that I can do 24 in 24. I could see how my days go as I have two in school this year and 2 still at home. What other things can we try?

Kim where abouts are you in Quebec? is there anyone else around here? PC is still so new here, most people have never heard of it.

Marg How old are your children? I love having four kids, ( I could have more)

Thanks to Pc I can stay home with them. Yay!

I love having 4 as well, I have always wanted 6, but my Dr says no. :(
Anyway, my kids are 7,5,3, and 1. :)
How old are yours?

FOUR KIDS!!! You guys are awesome!!! ;) I don't know if I could do it!

Okay, for the challenge. How does a "scavenger hunt" sound? Give me a day or two to come up with something. I think we could have a lot of fun with this and really get ourselves going!!!!

Okay, just on here for a sec....have to get back to work now! :)

Chef Pei..i am up for a challenge - i just did 24 in 24 so I would like to divert my attentions elsewhere.

I will wait with baited breath for the instructions :)

Loving the fact that the Canadian Corner is getting some action!!

M

Marg,

Yours are the same age as mine. My baby will be a year next month. How funny! My two oldest are girls, then I have a boy ( the only one) then another girl. How about you? I would love to have six. I joke all the time and say if I do get pregnant again I would love twin boys. Then I'd have the brady bunch. LOl.

I am looking forward to the scavenger hunt and I will see if I can come up with something too.

have a great day ladies!
P.

I here, I hereI'm still here, and I agree we don't use the Canadian Corner as much as we should. I was the one I believe who asked Greg for a place for us Canucks.

My sept. has been great so far, but July and Aug. weren't. I'm up for a challenge, well maybe depends how hard it is *he* *he*:D

Okay, check out the new thread titled: "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt....

Related to Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!

1. Where can I find "Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!"?

"Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is "Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What materials is "Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" made of?

"Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" is made of high-quality stoneware, making it durable and perfect for baking and serving.

4. Can "Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" be used in the microwave?

Yes, "Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" is safe to use in the microwave, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or melting butter.

5. How many servings can "Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" hold?

"Where Have All the Canucks Gone?!?!" can hold up to 10 servings, making it great for a large family or dinner party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • completelychristie