• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Go to Have People Do Fundraisers?

In summary, to book a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a consultant or reach out to customer service at 1-800-342-2433. The fundraiser can be held at your home and there are no fees associated with hosting. The amount raised depends on various factors, and virtual fundraisers are also an option.
Try contacting your local schools, asking for the person who handles the fundraising (often times the PTA leader) for the different groups and sports. Offer to send them a current catalog, as well as some detailed information on PC fundraisers, or meet with them to show them some of the product line and talk with them about the idea in person.

Good luck!

Julie:

Talk about fundraising at your shows! When you're passing out the door prize slips, make sure you point it out. You never know who is in the crowd and who might have influence in their organization.

Good luck!

Mary

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To book a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will help you find a consultant in your area who can assist with setting up the fundraiser.

2. Can I have a Pampered Chef fundraiser at my home?

Yes, you can have a Pampered Chef fundraiser at your home. Our consultants are happy to come to your home and host a party or cooking demonstration to raise funds for your cause.

3. Are there any fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and support to help make your fundraiser a success.

4. How much money can my organization raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the number of guests attending, the products purchased, and the level of participation. On average, fundraisers can earn 15-20% of total sales.

5. Can I have a virtual Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can have a virtual Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our consultants are trained to host virtual parties and cooking demonstrations, making it easy for everyone to participate and support your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jhummel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • megara2688