• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for Breaking Out of Circle of Hosts?

In summary, if you want to break out of the same circle as your hosts, try making up little baskets (or plates) of goodies and taking them with catalogs to some local businesses.
jhummel
I seem to be continually sticking in the same group of people and thus do not seem to expanding my business very well. I am a stay at home mom of 2 almost 3 and do not have any in school or other outside activities. Any suggestions on how to break out of the same circle?
Julie
www.pamperedchef.biz/shopping
[email protected]

Ask your hosts to invite people that they normally would not invite and also people that you do not know. Explain to them that you are trying to build your business and need to break out of this circle. Most hosts will cooperate.

Good luck!

You might want to try making up little baskets (or plates) of goodies and taking them with catalogs to some local businesses. Especially realitors, doctors offices.. that sort of thing. This is something my director suggested to me and it does help when I have done it.

Encourage your guests to bring a guest. Tell them that they'll get a prize.

Word of warning about the Bring a guest get a prize! Last night I travelled over 80 miles one way for a show and the host was told that she needed to have no fewer than 15 people in attendance so that I could cover MY expenses with doing a show so far from home. She said NO PROBLEM! She told everyone to bring a friend and 2 people did. BUT neither of the people's friends ordered. One girl brought a friend, BUT the friend was only 14 and SHE LOOKED 21! My mother would have NEVER let me out of the house looking like that. So needless to say I gave away gifts to people and didn't earn anything on the friends that they brought! I am seriously considerly amending the Bring a Friend to Bring a BUYING Friend and Get a Gift!

1. What are some unique ideas for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

There are many creative ways to host a Pampered Chef party! Some ideas include a virtual party where guests can join from their own homes, a potluck party where each guest brings a dish made with Pampered Chef products, or a cooking class party where the host teaches guests how to make a specific recipe using Pampered Chef tools.

2. How can I encourage my friends to host their own Pampered Chef parties?

One way to encourage your friends to host a party is by offering them incentives, such as free products or discounts on their purchase. You can also share your positive experiences as a host and how much fun you had at your party.

3. What are some tips for reaching out to potential hosts?

When reaching out to potential hosts, it's important to personalize your message and explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also offer to help with planning and promoting the party, and make it clear that there is no pressure to purchase anything.

4. How can I break out of my circle of hosts and reach new customers?

One way to reach new customers is by utilizing social media and online platforms to promote your parties. You can also ask your current customers to refer you to their friends and family, and attend local events or markets to showcase Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any tools or resources available to help with hosting a successful party?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for hosts, including party planning guides, recipes, and virtual party tools. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies