1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Suggestions for breaking out of Circle of hosts?

1. I seem to be continually sticking in the same group of people and thus do not seem to expanding my business very well. I am a stay at home mom of 2 almost 3 and do not have any in school or other outside activities. Any suggestions on how to break out of the same circle?
    Julie
    www.pamperedchef.biz/shopping
    hummeljl@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2005
  2. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Ask your hosts to invite people that they normally would not invite and also people that you do not know. Explain to them that you are trying to build your business and need to break out of this circle. Most hosts will cooperate.

Good luck!

Nov 19, 2005
  3. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

You might want to try making up little baskets (or plates) of goodies and taking them with catalogs to some local businesses. Especially realitors, doctors offices.. that sort of thing. This is something my director suggested to me and it does help when I have done it.

Nov 19, 2005
  4. MSmith

MSmith Member

Encourage your guests to bring a guest. Tell them that they'll get a prize.

Nov 20, 2005
  5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Word of warning about the Bring a guest get a prize! Last night I travelled over 80 miles one way for a show and the host was told that she needed to have no fewer than 15 people in attendance so that I could cover MY expenses with doing a show so far from home. She said NO PROBLEM! She told everyone to bring a friend and 2 people did. BUT neither of the people's friends ordered. One girl brought a friend, BUT the friend was only 14 and SHE LOOKED 21! My mother would have NEVER let me out of the house looking like that. So needless to say I gave away gifts to people and didn't earn anything on the friends that they brought! I am seriously considerly amending the Bring a Friend to Bring a BUYING Friend and Get a Gift!

Nov 20, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted