• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Go to Choose My Apron

In summary, the apron selection can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Kitchen Tools" tab. You can customize your apron with your name or logo by selecting the "personalization" option. Different sizes are available for a comfortable fit and returns or exchanges are accepted. Care instructions include using a gentle cycle with cold water and avoiding bleach or fabric softeners.
Kimberlymmj
I have been looking and I can't find the link. Help please.

I just posted the same question yesterday and then found it myself 30 seconds later. I don't know if your Consultant's Corner is the same (I'm in Canada) but I found it under the Consultant Incentives tab at the top, down to promotions and programs, then April promotion.

I could find the flyer announcing it with no problem and statements all over CC saying 'don't forget to choose your apron if you qualify' but I couldn't find the actual spot for the longest time.

I hope that helps guide you at least a little. :)

Yes- what Jodi said is where to choose ours (USA) as well.I didn't even realize we had to choose...I hadn't looked at the flyer in so long, it was only seeing Jodi's thread yesterday that made me go look myself!

1. Where can I find the selection of aprons for purchase?

The apron selection can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Kitchen Tools" tab. From there, you can click on the "Aprons" category to view all available options.

2. Can I customize my apron with my name or logo?

Yes, you can customize your apron with your name or logo by selecting the "personalization" option on the product page. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to make it uniquely yours.

3. Are there different sizes available for the aprons?

Yes, we offer aprons in multiple sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for all. You can view the size chart on each product page to determine which size is best for you.

4. Can I return or exchange my apron if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy and will gladly accept returns or exchanges for aprons that do not fit or meet your expectations. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the aprons?

Our aprons are made with high-quality materials and are machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying or tumble drying on a low setting. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Margaret Raitt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Margaret Raitt
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • HernandezFamilyKitchen