• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did The Time Go? My Baby Is 3 Today!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the rapid passing of time and the growth of children. The original poster's daughter turned 3 and had a fun day, including a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Other users shared their own experiences with their kids growing up and how quickly time flies. Some are emotional about their children growing up and others are reminded of the changes in their own lives. The conversation ends with a reminder to cherish and enjoy these moments with children while they last.
sslangley
Where does the time go?? It doesn't seem possible that my little girl is 3 today. It makes me so sad. :rolleyes:

She has had a great day. My husband went out and got her balloons this morning. She opened her presents from us. She played. Then we baked her birthday cake together. She loves to help cook.

Tonight we are taking her to Chuck E Cheese, for her party. She is really excited. This age is so fun.

Just had to share.

Awwww, happy birthday to your little one! It's amazing how fast it goes. I started PC when my son was 15 months old! Now he's 5 and my daughter is about to turn 2 1/2. Holy cow.

Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have fun at Chuck E Cheese!!:D

I know exactly what you're talking about, I have 2 boys 4 & 6 and my daughter is 2! It's going too quickly!!!

Happy Borthday to the BIG THREE YEAR OLD GIRL. My baby turned four a couple of weeks ago and that is so hard to believe. Time goes by too fast. Have fun tonight.

Happy Birthday!! my little girl turned 1 today!!

Mine are 5 1/2 and 3 (just in December) - 3 is fun - they learn so much and communicate so much more. Mine just went from everything being "Yesterday, I did..." to suddenly, "On Sunday, I wore this..."

It's so cute to see to see them grow up...goes WAY too fast some days!

I think this about my 3 year old every day. Just a few months ago she was a tiny toddler, and all of a sudden you can't shut her up!! She is a "real kid" now!! She holds conversations and understands what you tell her. My son will be 2 in May and is starting to talk/understand as well. Time really flies!

I am super emotional because of my pregnancy and I have been getting out all of her little preemie outfits preparing for my next daughter. I can't believe that my 30 pound daughter used to fit in these...DOLL CLOTHES!

I know, isn't it amazing that every year goes faster? Especially once you have more than one kid.
My older daughter was 2 1/2 when I started PC (7 now) & I tell people when I started she called the food chopper the "chomper".
Have fun at chuck e cheese:) My kids have been begging to go back there...

Happy Birthday to your little one! Just wait until she's older and needs braces! My oldest is 12, my second is 9 1/2 and my youngest (only daughter) will be 6 in a few short weeks. It goes by really fast- enjoy them while you can! I still can't believe all 3 of mine will be in school full time next year!

Related to Where Did The Time Go? My Baby Is 3 Today!

What does "My Baby Is 3 Today..." refer to?

"My Baby Is 3 Today..." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on healthy and delicious meals for toddlers and young children.

What types of recipes are included in "My Baby Is 3 Today..."?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that are specifically designed for children ages 1-5. The recipes are easy to prepare and use wholesome ingredients that are important for a child's development.

Are the recipes in "My Baby Is 3 Today..." suitable for children with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes options for children with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets. The recipes also provide helpful tips for substitutions to accommodate different allergies or food preferences.

Can I use "My Baby Is 3 Today..." as a meal planning resource?

Absolutely! The cookbook not only provides delicious recipes but also offers tips for meal planning and organizing your child's meals for the week. This makes it easier for busy parents to provide healthy and balanced meals for their little ones.

Are there any tips for getting picky eaters to try new foods in "My Baby Is 3 Today..."?

Yes, the cookbook includes helpful tips and tricks for introducing new foods to picky eaters. From creative presentation ideas to involving children in the cooking process, "My Baby Is 3 Today..." offers practical solutions for parents dealing with picky eaters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • missydivine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • milkangel