• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did the Files Section Go?

In summary, the Files section of the Pampered Chef website can be found on the main navigation menu under the "Resources" tab. It is only accessible to Pampered Chef consultants, but interested individuals can become consultants by contacting one in their area or signing up on the website. The files in this section are updated regularly and include different categories such as recipes, training materials, and marketing materials. These files can be downloaded to a computer for future use.
nikked
Gold Member
Okay...I'm really liking this new server thing. It's much faster, but...

The files section is gone. I asked about it last night in the Shout Box, and Greg posted a link to it, but now I can't find that. There has to be an easier way to find it...

I check that a couple of times a day so I don't miss any new files that I want...

Thanks...

look near the top of the screen and it's the fourth option over.

Duh...color me a "creature of habit"!Duh...color me a "creature of habit"!

It wasn't in the list of areas on the main board any more, and so I figured it was gone! I also figured that because I seemed to be the only one with the problem, it was definitely more "operator error"! :eek:

Thanks!!!!

Related to Where Did the Files Section Go?

1. Where can I find the Files section on the Pampered Chef website?

The Files section can be found on the main navigation menu of the Pampered Chef website. Simply hover over the "Resources" tab and click on "Files" in the dropdown menu.

2. Can I access the Files section if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the Files section is only accessible to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a consultant in your area or sign up on our website.

3. How often are the files in the Files section updated?

The files in the Files section are updated regularly, usually every month. However, some files may be updated less frequently depending on the content.

4. Are there different categories of files in the Files section?

Yes, there are several categories of files in the Files section, including recipes, training materials, and marketing materials. You can easily navigate between these categories using the dropdown menu at the top of the page.

5. Can I download files from the Files section to my computer?

Yes, you can download files from the Files section to your computer by clicking on the file and then selecting the "Download" option. This will save the file to your computer for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg