• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did the Changes Thread Go? And Why Was it So Interesting?

In summary, the picture of the new Director's secret underwear was deleted, and Janet found it on the "missing llama" thread.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
One minute I'm looking at the Changes thread and the next minute, it was gone.

Darn - I wanted that picture of the new Director's secret underwear in the stainless steel, too.

Wow!! FREAKY How did that happen????

chefjwr said:

Laura must have successfully deleted it then.

Sha na na na...na...na...na...hey...hey...hey...good bye...

Wasn't the underwear in the CS Directior's thread? Changes was about "robes like butter". Of course, after wearing the stainless steel underwear, I guess you would need a robe like butter...

Sorry, the thread...not Laura - in case anyone would confuse that!!!!!

chefjwr said:

When you start a thread, you can delete it at anytime...

katie0128 said:
Wasn't the underwear in the CS Directior's thread? Changes was about "robes like butter". Of course, after wearing the stainless steel underwear, I guess you would need a robe like butter...
Yeah, but the picture was on page 38 of the changes thread.

:(

Oh man... I missed that one! Gotta quit working when I'm at the PT job and spend more time reading CS!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah, but the picture was on page 38 of the changes thread.

:(

I don't remember who posted that inspiring picture, but I bet she would be willing to post it to this thread.

ChefLisa said:
I don't remember who posted that inspiring picture, but I bet she would be willing to post it to this thread.

Please, oh, please, oh, pretty please?????????

Pssst! Katie! You were the one who posted it!That's okay - thanks to the magic of the BACK button and big cache, I GOT IT.Hehehehehehehe.

OHHH. I did not know THAT! I'm starting to miss it already in a "I'm hooked --and I can't quit kind of way. SICK ISN'T IT! Is there methadone for this?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Pssst! Katie! You were the one who posted it!

That's okay - thanks to the magic of the BACK button and big cache, I GOT IT.

Hehehehehehehe.

WHAT????:confused:

Too funny!

Hey...KG's got CASH...oh wait, he said cache...bummer...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Pssst! Katie! You were the one who posted it!

That's okay - thanks to the magic of the BACK button and big cache, I GOT IT.
Hehehehehehehe.

Well, then Mr. Smary Pants, post it already...

KG if you got it--give it to us. PLEEEASE

janetupnorth said:
Too funny!

Hey...KG's got CASH...oh wait, he said cache...bummer...

HIJACK...

Janet - found a picture for you on the "missing llama" thread...

Now back to your regular underwear search...

chefjwr said:
That'll take a few minutes.

Please Stand By

LOL Katie. The underwear the butter robes --heheheh hahahah

I guess if you had a robe that was like butter it would come in hand with the stainless underwear... after all the stainless isn't non-stick...

LOL Sorry, Janet dared me, so it's her fault. :D
I just thought it'd be best since there were a few who thought it was taking a life of it's own and getting distracting. I don't want to distract anyone at all from their business, so I thought I'd take Janet up on her dare & delete it. :)
Sowwie, KG! :D

Not nonstick OH OH HAHAHAHAH oooooou

He-he-he...I dared Laura and she did it...

Hmm...what to do next...

Laura...I dare you too...naw, never mind - you would! ;)

Pampered Laura said:
LOL Sorry, Janet dared me, so it's her fault. :D
I just thought it'd be best since there were a few who thought it was taking a life of it's own and getting distracting. I don't want to distract anyone at all from their business, so I thought I'd take Janet up on her dare & delete it. :)
Sowwie, KG! :D

Oh yeah, since there is NOTHING else on here that isn't completely distracting!!!:D

Pfbtpfbthttbp!It's okay - I got the photo before you howitzered it into oblivion.It'll come back to haunt you someday. ;)

Janet, you are feeling the power surging through your veins.

janetupnorth said:
He-he-he...I dared Laura and she did it...

Hmm...what to do next...

Laura...I dare you too...naw, never mind - you would! ;)

Man, you didn't even have to double-dog-dare her...

I care about your businesses. :D Now, go call your hostesses and 3-2-1 yourselves to a big ole' WAHOO'ING success right now! Well, not *right* now, unless you're Gillian in Alaska, and then there's still time. You know what I mean. LOL. ;)

chefjwr said:
dannyzmom said:
Come on blabbermouth - shaddup before you spill the beans about our secret Director's Underwear...
Here it is...the DDD Double Saucy Pot in the (unannounced) satin Stainless Steel.

04-fatladysings.jpg

I think I am speechless with that one...

I am so glad I saw that this morning and not last night. I'm afraid it might have given me nightmares.

Maybe it's because of that picture that I haven't gone to sleep yet (that and the talk of spiders and mice in walls at 1am at my friends house before I left...)

I keep hearing Elmer Fudd, as Brunhilde, singing, "I kill da wabbit, I kill da wabbit! Wif my speaw and magic hewlmet!"

cute feet Rae ! :)

Spear and magic helmet?
Yes, magic helmet! Let me give you a saaaaam-ple!

S M O G !rzzlbrzzt minimum

Well, what did you expect from an opera, a happy ending?

Related to Where Did the Changes Thread Go? And Why Was it So Interesting?

1. Where did the Changes thread go?

The Changes thread was removed from the Pampered Chef website due to its violation of our community guidelines. This thread was causing divisive and negative discussions, and we want to ensure a positive and supportive environment for all of our consultants.

2. Why was the Changes thread so interesting?

The Changes thread discussed potential changes within the company and sparked a lot of discussion and speculation among consultants. This thread also allowed for the sharing of ideas and concerns, but unfortunately, it also led to negative comments and personal attacks.

3. Why was the thread removed so suddenly?

The decision to remove the Changes thread was made after careful consideration and monitoring of the discussions. We want to maintain a respectful and professional community for our consultants, and the thread was not aligning with our values and guidelines.

4. Can I still access the thread or see the picture mentioned?

No, the Changes thread and any related content, including the mentioned picture, have been completely removed from our website. We kindly ask that all consultants refrain from sharing or discussing this thread and its contents in any other forum or platform.

5. How can I stay updated on any changes within the company?

We are committed to keeping our consultants informed about any changes or updates within the company. You can stay updated by regularly checking the News and Announcements section on our website and by attending company events and training sessions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies