• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did My Star Go? Solving the Mystery with Greg | Earned and Lost

In summary, the levels changed and Greg's star disappeared. Greg is unhappy with the new levels and thinks they make the stars less effective. Ann is one of the most helpful people on the board and helps keep the content helpful. The levels changed and Greg's star disappeared. Greg is unhappy with the new levels and thinks they make the stars less effective. Ann is one of the most helpful people on the board and helps keep the content helpful.
raebates said:
Friday and Angela, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd be the last person to devalue your input because you participated in the "Stripper" thread--mostly because I've posted a lot of drivel myself. As I stated before, I never really read through that thread. After my first glance, when I realized that (at least at the start), it was just posting a word or two at a time, which I found difficult and time-consuming to follow, I never gave it another glance. I couldn't tell you who was ever on that thread, so I guarantee that it doesn't affect my opinion of you or anyone else.

Not that anyone cares or should care about my opinion.

I care Rae! And have to agree - after checking out the thread, and seeing the one and two word posts - I never went back.....and had no idea who was actually doing all of the posting. I've been trying really hard to keep my reading to just the threads that pertain to my business, and not spending so much time online......it was just a matter of choice on my part.

ChefBeckyD said:
I care Rae! And have to agree - after checking out the thread, and seeing the one and two word posts - I never went back.....and had no idea who was actually doing all of the posting. I've been trying really hard to keep my reading to just the threads that pertain to my business, and not spending so much time online......it was just a matter of choice on my part.
Exactly.

Those that posted on that and other such threads: Please don't take it so personal. Most of us don't have a clue who was on there and it wouldn't make us think any less of you personally. We have all posted some nonsense and there's nothing wrong with that. I too looked at the thread once or twice and saw it wasn't a thread I wanted to get started on so left it alone.

Many (most) of us are here to enhance our knowledge to help our businesses and/or help each other out. None of us are here to bash each other but it is very easy to read into what's posted and take offense. I've seen it and felt it way too often. Must have something to do with most of us being female. lol

Take what you read with a grain of salt. I would bet that most of us mean no ill when posting - ever. We all have value.

I am so surprised that my simple question to Greg ended up being a 3 page discussion. I think that is a record for me. I am not concerned about my post total, and it was not a crisis to me that my star was gone, I was just curious that it was gone. I am usually on to gain motivation for my business, and to keep up with the prayer requests. I do not have time to use it as a social outlet, although I can see how some would use it as that.

I love Chef Success for the great advice and support I get. It's very important to me to have a strong support group for my business, and this site is a big part of it. I value everyone's opinions! I too have added some "useless" posts, but you know, I actually never paid attention to the number of posts that I have, or that others have, for that matter!!

I read the threads that interest me, and if I see info I could use or that I like, I take it and run with it. I also enjoy helping others out.

There's my 2 cents!! ;)

Oh, and, I would LOVE to see a chat room on here.........purdy please, Greg!! :eek: :p :love: :rolleyes:

Ok I'm feeling a bit confused.... I haven't been on whole lot lately so I'm trying to follow what is going on...

So our star qualifications changed again... While I was lucky enough to not loose what I allready had it would have been very dissapointing to me if I had been one of those that did get bumped back. It took me 4 years of 90% helpful, business oriented posts to get my first star. Not fair to loose it! I know it's trivial but it felt like a reward. I personally do not care if some are posting mindlessly to get bumped that is their business.

Ok so now we can't have any mindless stress relief threads on CS? Isn't that one of the reasons alot of us come here. Not to mention that is why we have the Lounge? I love that I can talk shop and get some comic relief in the same place. Now I have a whole other board to navigate?

Is this new forum just for us as CS members or is it public? If it's public and I mess up and put some PC blurb I will get into troubble for internet promotion!

Again I'm confused and dissapointed....

raebates said:
Friday and Angela, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd be the last person to devalue your input because you participated in the "Stripper" thread--mostly because I've posted a lot of drivel myself. As I stated before, I never really read through that thread. After my first glance, when I realized that (at least at the start), it was just posting a word or two at a time, which I found difficult and time-consuming to follow, I never gave it another glance. I couldn't tell you who was ever on that thread, so I guarantee that it doesn't affect my opinion of you or anyone else.
Not that anyone cares or should care about my opinion.

Thanks Raebates... I know I should just let go of this thread but I was hoping that eventually someone would be caring and understanding enough to express it... I have made friends on this thread and in a asense look up to some but It was nice to read and I appreciate it. :)

somewhat OT Stars???Wow, I joined just a mere few days ago and am still lost. I am poking my way around trying to figure this site out. Stars??? What are the stars for, and where do I find the requirements for them? Am I somehow missing a directory somewhere. Is there a mentor program where someone can take me under their wing? If so where do I sign up? In other words ... HELP!

Jennyskitchencorner said:
Wow, I joined just a mere few days ago and am still lost. I am poking my way around trying to figure this site out. Stars??? What are the stars for, and where do I find the requirements for them? Am I somehow missing a directory somewhere. Is there a mentor program where someone can take me under their wing? If so where do I sign up? In other words ... HELP!

The nice thing about this site is you will find MANY mentors!:thumbup: We are all here to help and be helped!
The stars are just a fun silly thing. You get a star under your name (look at other peoples avatars and you will see them) when you acheive a certain # of posts. As your posts increase, your star changes colors. However, Greg (our wonderful administrator) gets some sort of perverse :)D ) pleasure in changing the post requirements for the stars. So, people who thought they had a certain star, all of a sudden don't have it anymore. There are a few among us with very high post counts, who we (lovingly) refer to as "post sluts".
This is all just part of the fun of this site, and it connects us and makes us part of a "PC family".......So, WELCOME! AND GET POSTING!:D :D

<h2>1. Where did my star go?</h2><p>Your star may have disappeared due to a technical error or a violation of our consultant policies. It is important to reach out to our customer service team to investigate the issue and help you regain your star.</p><h2>2. How long does it take to earn a star?</h2><p>The time it takes to earn a star can vary depending on your sales, bookings, and sponsoring activity. On average, it takes about 3 months of consistent activity to earn a star.</p><h2>3. Can I get my star back if I lost it?</h2><p>If your star was lost due to a technical error, our customer service team can help you regain it. However, if it was lost due to a violation of policies, it cannot be reinstated.</p><h2>4. What are the benefits of having a star?</h2><p>Having a star means that you have met certain sales, bookings, and sponsoring goals. This can lead to increased recognition, incentives, and opportunities for growth within the company.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent losing my star?</h2><p>To prevent losing your star, it is important to consistently meet the requirements and follow our consultant policies. Staying organized and setting goals for yourself can also help you maintain your star status.</p>

Related to Where Did My Star Go? Solving the Mystery with Greg | Earned and Lost

1. Where did my star go?

Your star may have disappeared due to a technical error or a violation of our consultant policies. It is important to reach out to our customer service team to investigate the issue and help you regain your star.

2. How long does it take to earn a star?

The time it takes to earn a star can vary depending on your sales, bookings, and sponsoring activity. On average, it takes about 3 months of consistent activity to earn a star.

3. Can I get my star back if I lost it?

If your star was lost due to a technical error, our customer service team can help you regain it. However, if it was lost due to a violation of policies, it cannot be reinstated.

4. What are the benefits of having a star?

Having a star means that you have met certain sales, bookings, and sponsoring goals. This can lead to increased recognition, incentives, and opportunities for growth within the company.

5. How can I prevent losing my star?

To prevent losing your star, it is important to consistently meet the requirements and follow our consultant policies. Staying organized and setting goals for yourself can also help you maintain your star status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen Diva