• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I See These? Answers Here!

In summary, PC is releasing January host coaching letters that mention a host special. People who are new to booking parties may want to book now to avoid being too busy in December.
cochef
Gold Member
I see people talking about seeing these - where can they be seen?

They have not been officially posted as specials for January, they are just mentioned in a host letter that HO created and posted.

I am not discussing it with future hosts until I see it released officially...but I don't see the harm in discussing it here, on CS.

Go on CC and under My Shows...Working With Hosts...January Host Coaching Letter. The letter mentions a host special for January. (And it also mentions the Guest Special.)

I didn't know about the host letters--where are the ones for Nov and Dec??

gailz2 said:
I didn't know about the host letters--where are the ones for Nov and Dec??

Yes, I had never seen any before this...do they normally have them?

The 3-letter system is only for Jan. hosts. It's a good way of staying in touch with your hosts over the busy holiday season. These are in addition to your regular host coaching. A big reason Jan. hosts cancel is b/c they completely forgot about their show and come Jan. 1 are ready to cancel. PC started doing the letters last year. It was something my Director has been doing for several years, and I was doing them, too. I love that PC made them b/c they look more professional and are easier to shoot out.

I guess they'll officially announce the letters later in the fall. While it's good to book in close, it's also important to book January shows now. Come December, it gets very hard to get anyone to book for January.

The letters are there for January only. It's very important to keep in touch with your January hosts through the holidays. These letters are the perfect way to do so without having to call them and feel like you're bothering them.

Wow!! Thanks for the heads up! I am already booking some January shows so this is great to know - but like mentioned above I am not saying anything to my hosts until the info is official.

Just a note about the Jan. Host Letters....

January was always a terrible month for me - I'd start the month with all kinds of bookings, and then end up with 1 or 2 shows. Not the way to start the year.

Then about 3-4 years ago- someone here posted a set of January Letters, and I grabbed onto them and started using them. For the past 3 years, I've submitted at least 8 January Shows with sales each year of over $5000! The January Host Letters really do work, and I'm so glad that PC finally got on the bandwagon and started producing the letters - so much easier than having to go in and change them up each year myself!

so cooool. Thanks so much. this is a great idea!!I can see that once the holidays are over people don't want to think about shopping at all, but if we can keep them excited about their party....

I have been worried personally about booking for December and January. I had seen the host letters, but I guess I didn't pay much attention, since I'm new and concentrating on October and November right now. I'm afraid people will be too busy in December for a party, and then say they don't have the money, etc. in January. I'm going to be crushed when someone cancels on me for the first time (and yes, I know it will happen), I just hope it's not in a month when I don't have very many shows. :)

sherri lynn said:
I have been worried personally about booking for December and January. I had seen the host letters, but I guess I didn't pay much attention, since I'm new and concentrating on October and November right now. I'm afraid people will be too busy in December for a party, and then say they don't have the money, etc. in January. I'm going to be crushed when someone cancels on me for the first time (and yes, I know it will happen), I just hope it's not in a month when I don't have very many shows. :)

Don't pre-judge. It may not seem like a time you'd do a show but for someone else it's the ideal time.

I'm the one who shared the January letter a few years ago. I, too, am thrilled with the ones HO is doing now! So much easier and more professional!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting this info.

I'd like to see what they say. We may not get them here in Canada. Can someone post them?

You have to search for January Host Coaching. The specials are mentioned in the fine print.Does anybody know if we can TRUST this information? Because I kind of thought it was an example of how to write such a letter and threw in some random information.I have a host who wanted to book in September for the knives but we couldn't get a date on the calendar, and doesn't seem wild about the other fall specials ... she booked at an August show and rather than let her fall through the cracks, I'd like to tell her how many hundreds of dollars worth of free products her hosts got and that she could do the same!

Intrepid_Chef said:
You have to search for January Host Coaching. The specials are mentioned in the fine print.

Does anybody know if we can TRUST this information? Because I kind of thought it was an example of how to write such a letter and threw in some random information.

I have a host who wanted to book in September for the knives but we couldn't get a date on the calendar, and doesn't seem wild about the other fall specials ... she booked at an August show and rather than let her fall through the cracks, I'd like to tell her how many hundreds of dollars worth of free products her hosts got and that she could do the same!

Nothing is for sure until the info is officially posted on CC and in the CN. There have been other things that have gone up early and then changed by the time it was official.

sherri lynn said:

I heard a great line for encouraging January sales last year. I wish I could remember where or who so I could give them credit but I don't...

Anyway, they talk to guests about the post-holiday letdown. How on January 4th or whatever, all of a sudden you are sitting there and there's no more social gatherings, all the excitement, planning, etc. is over and you don't know when you'll get together with your friends again. Booking a show in January is a great way to get your friends together again, or at all if you hadn't seen them much because everyone was busy doing family events throughout the holidays.

RossDeb2 said:
I'd like to see what they say. We may not get them here in Canada. Can someone post them?

They were available in Canada last year for Jan 2010 so I assume they'll be available again this year. I believe they were posted in November, but don't quote me on that;) As of earlier today, they weren't up yet (working with your hosts section of CC), but they may be available soon if they are showing as available in the US already.

Personally, I am going to wait until they are officially announced in either the PC Newswire or the CN so that I know the Host & Guest Specials info is accurate. Of the 7 shows I had booked for January 2010, only one was postponed and that was because of an extenuating circumstance for the host. I found they worked for me and will be using them again.

HTH

Cheers,
D.

I thought as much. I wasn't trusting them either. I do hope we know by Nov. 1 at least.

I hope it is correct. I think that is what it was last year too.

pampered1224 said:
I hope it is correct. I think that is what it was last year too.

I think that's what the hosts got last year but for the guests it was different - it was my first thought, too, but then I checked the date on the letters and it's dated Oct 2010

dannyzmom said:
I think that's what the hosts got last year but for the guests it was different - it was my first thought, too, but then I checked the date on the letters and it's dated Oct 2010
I checked the dates too...and I would think that what's posted is accurate, since the other printed materials, and other marketing info has to be ready in advance too. They don't just come up with these promos a week before the date!I love the Guest Special!I'm excited because I have many very savvy past hosts who have been waiting to hear the January/February Specials to finalize their dates.

I hope I can "cash in" on it too! I didn't do too bad last year and around these parts, shows cancel A LOT in the winter! Stinks! And I too like the guest specials! This may be enough to get some orders outside of parties too! I am looking forward to my "kick me in the butt" come back!!

I guess someone got wind of this discussion...the link for the letters doesn't work anymore (at least I couldn't get it to work...just got a blank page)

I just got it. Must have been a bad load for you Amy.

It worked for me too. Try again.

Related to Where Can I See These? Answers Here!

1. Where can I see the products offered by Pampered Chef?

The best place to see our products is on our website at www.pamperedchef.com. You can also find them in person at our local consultants' cooking shows and events.

2. Can I see the products in person before purchasing?

Yes, you can see our products in person at our local consultants' cooking shows and events. You can also schedule a virtual cooking show with a consultant to see the products and learn how to use them.

3. Are there any retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products?

No, Pampered Chef products are only sold through our independent consultants. You can find a consultant near you on our website or attend a cooking show to see the products in person.

4. Can I see the products before becoming a consultant?

Yes, you can see the products at our local consultants' cooking shows and events before becoming a consultant. You can also speak with a consultant about their experience and see the products in action.

5. Is there a catalog or brochure available to see the products?

Yes, you can view our digital catalog on our website. You can also request a physical catalog from a consultant or at a cooking show. Our website also has detailed information and images of each product available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_terry
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ZeakR
  • marshafaye
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies