• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find Thank You postcards for my guests?

In summary, the "Iso-Thank You" postcards are designed for thanking customers who have placed an order with Pampered Chef. They can be customized with a personalized message or logo and are included in the starter kit for new consultants. While primarily used for thanking customers, they can also be used for other purposes as long as Pampered Chef's guidelines for using branded materials are followed. It is recommended to use the postcards for a consistent and professional image, but using your own thank-you notes is also allowed as long as your consultant information is included.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does anyone have any of these I can purchase??

You can make some at Vistaprint.

Are you looking for TY's for your hosts? I usually just buy generic TY cards when I find them somewhere cheap (or blank ones that I fill out the inside)

VistaPrint is my new addiction! I make so many different things and then they sit there waiting for me to buy them someday.... :)

No they aren't for my hosts. It is for my guests. I had some from Nancy's that said "Thank you for your recent order", but I just used them all up. Was wondering if anyone had any of those, or maybe the ones they had on Merrill a few months back. I can't find them on Merrill anymore.

elizabethfox said:
No they aren't for my hosts. It is for my guests. I had some from Nancy's that said "Thank you for your recent order", but I just used them all up. Was wondering if anyone had any of those, or maybe the ones they had on Merrill a few months back. I can't find them on Merrill anymore.
I might have some at home that I don't use. I'll get home around 4 CST, I can look then and let you know!

elizabethfox said:
Ahhh...now it makes sense!

If you can't find what you are looking for, I would certainly get some "free" postcards from Vistaprint! You can even add a recipe to it...

Related to Where can I find Thank You postcards for my guests?

1. How do I use the "Iso-Thank You" postcards?

The "Iso-Thank You" postcards are designed to be used as a thank-you note for customers who have placed an order with you. Simply write a personalized message on the back of the postcard and send it to your customer. They are a great way to show your appreciation and build customer loyalty.

2. Can I customize the "Iso-Thank You" postcards?

Yes, you can customize the postcards with your own message or logo. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative for more information on how to personalize your postcards.

3. Are the "Iso-Thank You" postcards included in the starter kit?

Yes, the "Iso-Thank You" postcards are included in the starter kit for new consultants. They are also available for purchase in packs of 50 for established consultants.

4. Can I use the postcards for other purposes besides thanking customers?

While the postcards are primarily designed for thanking customers, you can also use them for other purposes such as promoting a new product or service, inviting customers to a party or event, or sending a special offer. Just be sure to follow Pampered Chef's guidelines for using branded materials.

5. Do I have to use the "Iso-Thank You" postcards or can I use my own thank-you notes?

While we recommend using the "Iso-Thank You" postcards to maintain a consistent and professional image, you are free to use your own thank-you notes if you prefer. Just be sure to follow Pampered Chef's guidelines for using branded materials and include your consultant information on the note.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies