• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Clear Catalog Bags?

In summary, Iso: Clear Catalog Bags are made of durable, high-quality plastic and come in two sizes - a standard size and a larger size. Each pack contains 25 bags and they are designed for multiple uses. While not specifically designed for food items, they are made of food-safe plastic and can be used to store and transport food products.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Anyone have any they are willing to part with or know where I can get any?? Thanks guys and gals :p

uline.com
I got together with a couple other consultants and ordered the door hanger bags.

Merrill has some, too. Go through Consultant's Corner > Promoting your business > Licensed merchandise vendors.

pjpamchef said:
uline.com
I got together with a couple other consultants and ordered the door hanger bags.

I second ULINE

Thanks for the info!

I third uline, & they are way better quality than Merrill!!

Uline looks great but... who needs 1000 bags! I would be really happy with maybe 250-300!

Do you have any clustermates that would go in w/ you??? That's how we did it & split the 1000.

Actually was able to find some on Ebay in quantities of 100, 500, 1000. I am doing just the 100 for now, and it only cost me $6.00... so I will be able to check them out as far as the quality goes, etc and if I like them, I may order more... the more you order, the greater the discount, etc. My clustermates are um.. really spread apart so I really don't have a core group that I could pull together to split an order, though that would be a GREAT idea!

I hope they work for you!!! Sounds like a great deal.

I use clearbags.com they have any thing you could ever want

Related to Where Can I Find Clear Catalog Bags?

1. What are Iso: Clear Catalog Bags made of?

Iso: Clear Catalog Bags are made of durable, high-quality plastic that is both lightweight and tear-resistant.

2. What size options are available for Iso: Clear Catalog Bags?

Iso: Clear Catalog Bags come in two sizes - a standard size that fits most catalogs and a larger size for bigger catalogs or multiple catalogs.

3. How many bags come in a pack of Iso: Clear Catalog Bags?

Each pack of Iso: Clear Catalog Bags contains 25 bags.

4. Can Iso: Clear Catalog Bags be reused?

Yes, Iso: Clear Catalog Bags are designed for multiple uses and can be reused many times.

5. Are Iso: Clear Catalog Bags safe to use with food items?

While Iso: Clear Catalog Bags are not specifically designed for food items, they are made of food-safe plastic and can be used to store and transport food products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gbakes27
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH