• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a coupon for new home buyers or neighbors?

In summary, "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" is a comedic memoir written by Sarah Wild about the challenges and successes of living with ADHD. While it is not a self-help book, it offers valuable insights and perspectives on the condition. It can be beneficial for those with or without ADHD and is available in paperback, e-book, and audiobook formats.
randis
a couple of weeks ago I saw a flier for a new home buyer or neighbor with a coupon on it for their first order....

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Maybe where I can find it???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

randis said:
a couple of weeks ago I saw a flier for a new home buyer or neighbor with a coupon on it for their first order....

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Maybe where I can find it???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I have one for the neighborhood I will try to upload it or I can e-mail you. HTH Laurel

oh just forget me....I tried like 6 different ways of searching and finally found it....

just in case you need it, search under the word "welcome" like a billion pop up after that!:p :p

CAmomCookin4U said:
I have one for the neighborhood I will try to upload it or I can e-mail you. HTH Laurel

ooh I wanna see!

email it if you could...

[email protected]

randis I think that is one of the best thread titles ever! Love it! and glad you found what you were looking for :)

What is "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" about?

"Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" is a hilarious and relatable book about the struggles and triumphs of living with ADHD.

Who is the author of "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard"?

The author of "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" is Sarah Wild.

Is "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" a self-help book?

No, "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" is not a self-help book. It is a comedic memoir that shares personal experiences and insights on living with ADHD.

Can this book be helpful for someone who doesn't have ADHD?

Yes, "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" can be helpful for anyone looking to gain a better understanding and perspective on ADHD, whether they have it themselves or not.

Is "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" available in other formats besides paperback?

Yes, "Dear Me I Think I Am a 'Tard" is also available in e-book and audiobook formats for those who prefer to read or listen digitally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiffanypc05
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • swtnsssychef