• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the Instructions for Making Lemonaid in QSP?

In summary, to access the instructions for making lemonade in the QSP, you can either refer to the recipe card included in your product package or log in to your Pampered Chef account online and access the digital version of the recipe. The instructions are designed to be easy to follow and allow for variations and substitutions, such as using different types of citrus fruits. The recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings and can be adjusted for personal taste preferences.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Once again I cannot find something in the files or recipes. I'm hunting for the instructions on making lemonaid in the QSP ... did I read about that on here?

If you go to files, and search for "pitcher" ...you will get a bunch of files to come up! I think that the lemonade is included in one of those.

Here is a really good recipe

Fair lemonade (family quick stir pitcher)

4 lemons sliced
2 cups sugar
4 qts water

Put everything in quick stir pitcher and mix.

I don't know where my recruiter got the recipe but I make my lemonade with:

4 lemons sliced
1 orange sliced
2 cups sugar

Slice fruit place in pitcher cover with sugar, let set for twenty minutes for the sugar to bring out the flavor of the fruit then fill with water.

I have sold alot of QSP because of this. It is wonderful - you get just a hint of orange which really makes it.

nikkijo said:
Here is a really good recipe

Fair lemonade (family quick stir pitcher)

4 lemons sliced
2 cups sugar
4 qts water

Put everything in quick stir pitcher and mix.

This is very good but make sure you drink it within a few days!!!:D

Related to Where Are the Instructions for Making Lemonaid in QSP?

1. How do I access the instructions for making lemonade in the QSP?

To access the instructions for making lemonade in the QSP, you can either refer to the recipe card included in your product package or log in to your Pampered Chef account online and access the digital version of the recipe.

2. Are the instructions for making lemonade in the QSP easy to follow?

Yes, the instructions for making lemonade in the QSP are designed to be easy to follow and require minimal ingredients and equipment.

3. Can I make variations or substitutions in the lemonade recipe from the QSP?

Absolutely! Our lemonade recipe in the QSP is a basic recipe, but feel free to get creative and make it your own by adding different fruits or herbs for added flavor.

4. How many servings does the lemonade recipe in the QSP make?

The lemonade recipe in the QSP makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your glasses.

5. Can I use a different type of citrus fruit in the lemonade recipe from the QSP?

Yes, you can certainly use a different type of citrus fruit such as limes or oranges in the lemonade recipe from the QSP. Just adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
merego
  • mamadugan