• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Make Your Super Starter...shipping of Items

It was an awesome month! I really wanted the ss3In summary, the shipment of your package will not show up in the "my shipments" section of CC. It will simply arrive at your doorstep, making it a fun surprise. You can call Home Office for an anticipated arrival date, or use a tracking method by searching for your consultant number and adding 01 to the end of it. Some members have earned their SS bonuses and are excited for the products to arrive. Others are making progress towards their own goals and promotions.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
does the shipment of your package show up in the "my shipments" of CC?? or does it just show up?

I got the email saying it was going to be shipped...but I can't track it or anything through CC.

can you tell I am excited to get it?? LOL

Congrats Jessica - no it will just arrive at your doorstep which makes it quite fun - you will feel like a kid at Christmas!!

Gina Miller

Gina M said:
Congrats Jessica - no it will just arrive at your doorstep which makes it quite fun - you will feel like a kid at Christmas!!

Gina Miller

Thanks Gina! it was my SS3--which is the month I REALLY wanted...so I was very excited to make it!
I can't wait to get the box!:D

I too am anxiously awaiting my SS1 bonus! I wonder how long it takes???

Congrats!Congratulations on earning your SS bonus!! Isn't PC a great company?!? I am LOVING it. I can't believe how easy the products are to sell. I am in SS2 and will be earning my bonus when my catalog show closes next week. I'm also hoping to earn a bank bonus with my other 3 cooking shows this month. YEAH!!!

Julie

Jessica if you really want to know when you package is supposed to arrive call Home office and they can tell you an anticipated arrival date. When I earned mine it usually took about 2 weeks after I earned it for it to get here. You are closer so it might not take as long. Enjoy those products. You go girl!!!!:)

pamperedalf said:
Jessica if you really want to know when you package is supposed to arrive call Home office and they can tell you an anticipated arrival date.

When I earned mine it usually took about 2 weeks after I earned it for it to get here. You are closer so it might not take as long. Enjoy those products. You go girl!!!!:)

thank you! Although I am not sure if I should call or wait and be surprised.

the suspense is killing me! :p I might cave and call now that I know you can! :D

Ooooh congrats on SS3- I didn't realize you've already come this far! That was definitely the one of the three I was the most excited about- I'm excited for you :D

great work!

Sarah<----missing all those SS rewards but over halfway to my golden treasures reward promo for the year!

There is a way to track this; there was a post on here a few months ago that told how to do this. You go to product adjustment on CC and search for a show, the ss bonus and any free stuff you earn will show up as yourconsultantnumberG0001 or whatever shipment of free stuff it is. Then when you go to UPS you track by reference number and enter the number ex: 479209G0001 and add 01 to the end of it so it ends up being ex: 479209G000101. That should be able to track it for you. HTH... let me know if I confused anyone (which I probaby did)

GourmetGirl said:
There is a way to track this; there was a post on here a few months ago that told how to do this. You go to product adjustment on CC and search for a show, the ss bonus and any free stuff you earn will show up as yourconsultantnumberG0001 or whatever shipment of free stuff it is. Then when you go to UPS you track by reference number and enter the number ex: 479209G0001 and add 01 to the end of it so it ends up being ex: 479209G000101. That should be able to track it for you. HTH... let me know if I confused anyone (which I probaby did)

oh wow! thank you so much.

it will be here on the 11th!!! :D I knew if I could find a way to track it I couldn't hold out anymore and would have to check! LOL

snugbug said:
Ooooh congrats on SS3- I didn't realize you've already come this far! That was definitely the one of the three I was the most excited about- I'm excited for you :D

great work!

Sarah<----missing all those SS rewards but over halfway to my golden treasures reward promo for the year!

Thank you Sarah!

Yes, my first month was a bust. all my shows cancelled. second month I did just $575

The third month, I qualified for the sharp object for my cluster (still don't know if the cluster made it) got the sellathon qualified and made my ss3 with $1572 in sales! It was an awesome month! I really wanted the ss3

jessica_momof6 said:
Thank you Sarah!

Yes, my first month was a bust. all my shows cancelled. second month I did just $575

The third month, I qualified for the sharp object for my cluster (still don't know if the cluster made it) got the sellathon qualified and made my ss3 with $1572 in sales! It was an awesome month! I really wanted the ss3

It was an incredible month to qualify in- awesome for you :) I just missed my sellathon goals :p

Sarah

1. What is included in the Super Starter kit?

The Super Starter kit includes a selection of our top-selling products, including our famous Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Manual Food Processor, as well as business supplies and training materials.

2. How much does shipping cost for the Super Starter kit?

The cost of shipping for the Super Starter kit varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. You can view the shipping cost at checkout before completing your purchase.

3. How long does it take for the Super Starter kit to arrive?

Once your order has been processed, the Super Starter kit will typically arrive within 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 business days for expedited shipping.

4. Can I customize the products included in the Super Starter kit?

At this time, we do not offer customization for the Super Starter kit. However, you can always add additional products to your order at checkout.

5. Is there a return policy for the Super Starter kit?

Yes, our standard return policy applies to the Super Starter kit. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefdoodle