• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Do a Prepaid Kids Class

In summary, the speaker is discussing their plans to start a Kid's Cooking Class, where parents can pre-order a cookie making set for their child to use in the class. The speaker will be hosting the class at their home and will also have a catalog show for interested parents. The children will be encouraged to sell products from the catalog to earn rewards for an end-of-semester party. The speaker is excited about this opportunity and has some creative ideas for making it a fun and successful event.
Christa
Do you put it in as a catalog show with yourself as the host? How many kids and what ages do you allow?
thanks

Okay what is a prepaid show?

Some consultant do a kids cooking class where they preorder the products (when the parent registers) and charge that amount for the cooking class. I am thinking of starting this in March...there is a market for it in my area, I believe.

More info!!What kinds of recipes do you do? Which products do you use? I would love to know more about how it all works!
THANKS!!

Kid's Cooking ClassI personally home school so I thought it would be a neat idea to have the parents pre-order the Kid's cookie making set (the apron and hat are optional) for the 10 kids signed up for my class, and then bring their kids to my house to do a cooking class for a semester. I love to cook and bake and my kids want to make some more new friends. I would make it a catalog show for myself since I am preparing food and inviting them to my home. I am excited and I am starting next school year in Aug/Sept 2006. And it just so happens the parents love PC!!
I also thought it would be neat to have the kids take my catalogs to friends, and family for orders and I would donate some of the proceeds to an end of the semester party. I will buy pizza, prizes for games, drinks, cool PC desserts I will prepare and also PC prizes for their parents who are welcome to attend. An apron and hat to raffle for a lucky kid will be fun. This would count as a catalog show. The goal for each kid (10) is to sell $50. That would be a $500 catalog show but I know the kids can probably get more on orders. That is just a minimum to get a thank you gift from me. A delicious cookie made in the bear heart mold wrapped in plastic wrap and ribbon. Just sharing some creative ideas!!
Debbie

1. Can I choose the menu for the prepaid kids class?

Yes, you will have the option to select the menu for the prepaid kids class. Our team will provide you with a variety of kid-friendly recipes to choose from.

2. How many children can attend the prepaid kids class?

The prepaid kids class can accommodate up to 10 children. This allows for a fun and interactive cooking experience for each child.

3. Will ingredients and supplies be provided for the prepaid kids class?

Yes, all necessary ingredients and supplies will be provided for the prepaid kids class. Our team will ensure that everything needed for the selected menu is ready for the class.

4. Can I request a specific date and time for the prepaid kids class?

Yes, you can request a specific date and time for the prepaid kids class. Our team will do our best to accommodate your preferred schedule.

5. Is there an age limit for children to attend the prepaid kids class?

The prepaid kids class is designed for children ages 8-12. However, if you have younger children who are interested in participating, please let us know and we can make accommodations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • beepampered