• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will We See Those 1099S on the Web Site?

In summary, the IRS requires that all taxpayers receive their 2007 W2s by January 31st. Turbo Tax will not process electronic transfers until this date, so taxpayers will have to wait until February to file.
J.Corley
I am ready to start getting my taxes started and I am waiting on this one thing now. Anyone remeber what day they showed up online last year?

I was wondering the same thing.

All I remember was it was before the end of the month. I want to say around this time of the month but do not remember for sure. I plan to start looking each day this week.

I am ready too, I did all our other taxes last night!

Our taxes are done and waiting but Turbo Tax will not process any electronic transfers until on or about February 11th. So we will wait until February to file........

I sent an email to HO so we'll see if I get a response. They may be off today for the holiday.

Any of you seasoned ladies remeber when you saw it last year?

erinyourpclady said:
Our taxes are done and waiting but Turbo Tax will not process any electronic transfers until on or about February 11th. So we will wait until February to file........

That stinks that Turbo Tax waits so long!!

StacieB said:
That stinks that Turbo Tax waits so long!!

Just an FYI... it has nothing to do with Turbo Tax, it has to do with the IRS. A new tax law went into effect that says if you have certain deductions you can't file until Feb. 11! :chef:

As much as I cannot wait to get our return (we are buying new bedroom furniture! FINALLY!)...I can wait a little longer! LOL!!!

I believe they are required to have them mailed by the 31st of January. Be patient, they need to get all the December data together.Robin

I emailed HO because I need to get the FASTHA form done for college financial aid ASAP. Below is their reply.

"The 1099 for 2007 will be mailed on Jan 31 as required by the IRS"

Ann R.

Ann I emailed them as well. I got the ame reply with a note that the w2 would be online on Jan 31 or later.
Yuck. My DH company is huge and his w2 was posted online last week. Oh well I will have to be patient and that's ok.

I try to be patient but it does get aggravating when I have to do mine by hand and know that companies have computer programs that generate all the info for them and just have to hit a button and put the paper in the printer - I know b/c this is how my mom does them, haha!:D

My husband NEVER gets his until the last day of the month b/c it takes the school system 30 days to do anything, haha!:D

you can also get it off from the CC website - I checked last week and saw last years there but right now nothing is showing up

:chef:

Yeah I have a file lable 2006 1099 but nothing shows up on the page when I open the report. I guess they really are waiting until the very last minute?

Let us know if anyone out there sees their 1099 under Financial forms on CC.

Yeah I have a file lable 2006 1099 but nothing shows up on the page when I open the report. I guess they really are waiting until the very last minute?

Let us know if anyone out there sees their 1099 under Financial forms on CC.

Related to When Will We See Those 1099S on the Web Site?

1. How can I access the 1099S forms on the website?

To access the 1099S forms on the website, you will need to log into your account and navigate to the "Forms" section. From there, you will be able to view and download any available 1099S forms.

2. When will the 1099S forms be available on the website?

The 1099S forms will be available on the website as soon as they are processed and uploaded by our team. We strive to make them available as soon as possible, but please allow some time for processing and uploading.

3. Can I request a physical copy of my 1099S form instead of accessing it on the website?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of your 1099S form by contacting our customer support team. However, please note that there may be a processing and shipping fee for physical copies of forms.

4. How can I view my previous years' 1099S forms on the website?

You can view your previous years' 1099S forms by selecting the appropriate year from the drop-down menu in the "Forms" section of your account. Only forms that are available for that year will be displayed.

5. I am having trouble accessing my 1099S form on the website. What should I do?

If you are having trouble accessing your 1099S form on the website, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then logging in again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • E R
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DMB75