• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will We Know the Nov. and Dec. Specials?

In summary, the November and December specials are typically announced at the beginning of each month and can be found on the Pampered Chef website, social media pages, or through a consultant. They are available for purchase online and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, rewards points can be earned for purchasing the specials. They are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while they last.
gailz2
Gold Member
Any idea when the Nov and Dec. specials for hosts and guests are out?

I'm guessing Sept.

I'm thinking that they will be in the Sept. CN which is usually up on CC the last week of August. So really soon!

1. When will we know the November and December specials?

The November and December specials are typically announced at the beginning of each month. You can stay updated by checking our website, social media pages, or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Will the November and December specials be available for purchase online?

Yes, all of our specials are available for purchase online. Simply visit our website or contact your consultant to place an order.

3. Can I combine the November and December specials with other offers?

Unfortunately, our specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of our regular promotions and discounts while purchasing the specials.

4. Are the November and December specials only available for a limited time?

Yes, our specials are only available for a limited time. Make sure to take advantage of them while they last!

5. Can I earn rewards points for purchasing the November and December specials?

Yes, you can earn rewards points for purchasing the specials. Simply make sure to provide your rewards number when placing your order or have your consultant add it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies