• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will P3 Fall/Winter Updates Be Available?

In summary, Kelly is having problems with her computer and the updates for P3. Beth says that she loves P3 and has not had any problems with it.
ljeffries
Does anyone know when these updates will be available? I have some Septebmer orders that I thought I would get entered, but the new products aren't showing yet.:grumpy:

Go in and force it to do an update. There was another thread and the update fixed the problem for her!

HTH

I clicked 'check for updates' and that didn't do it. I guess I will call HO.
Thanks, Kelly!

did you have your show or order dated for September?

Yes, it is dated for September, but still it is not updated.
I have used 'check for updates' and still nothing.

...hmmmmm. I was going to switch to P3 today but with all I'm hearing on this forum I think I'll wait a bit longer...

Actually, Beth, P3 is the bomb....I am sure this is something to do with my pc settings. P3 is an awesome tool.

I don't have the updated products in my PPP either. I tried to force the update. I've never had any problems before either.

Please post when you find a solution.

If anyone actually has the fall/winter products in PPP please post here and let us know.

I actually haven't had that problem, weird.... I hope I am not missing something.... :(

Guess I will chill until Tuesday when the SC is open.
Weird thing is that the host and guest specials for September are there, but non of the new products. Oh well, no use worrying about something I can't do anything about.

Hmmmm....my September info was there a couple weeks ago. I did an Open House and accepted September orders and actually in put them as a September show then. I submitted it yesterday morning.

The answer is:

Type in the item number and it will come up.

If you are clicking on the magnifying glass and searching for the item -- it is NOT there.

The next update will fix this.

mine did the same thing, i searched for pizza cutter and it wasn't there but when i put the number in it popped up.

My Fall products have been showing up since the big August update at the beginning of the month as long as my show is dated Sept 1 or beyond.

That is weird that some of us can see them and some can't.

And Beth: I LOVE P3. I have not had one single proble since switching several months back. I say go ahead and switch. I actually like entering contact info in better in P3.

hmmm Mine is there but I'm not using P3. I used to use it until one day I opened it up and all of my information was gone for no reason. I then went back to the old pampered partner.

As a new consultant, P3 is the only one I have had. It found the fall/winter items, but I have had trouble finding some of the replacement items, I had to go to the website for the Adobe file to find it.

Last edited:

Related to When Will P3 Fall/Winter Updates Be Available?

1. What is included in the P3 Updates for Fall/Winter?

The P3 Updates for Fall/Winter include a variety of new products, recipes, and tips to help make your cooking experience even better. This season, we are excited to introduce new baking dishes, cookware sets, and holiday-themed items.

2. When will the P3 Updates for Fall/Winter be available?

The P3 Updates for Fall/Winter will be available starting in September. Keep an eye out for our seasonal catalog or check our website for the latest updates and availability.

3. Can I still purchase items from the previous P3 Updates?

Yes, you can still purchase items from our previous P3 Updates. Our products are designed to last and are meant to be used year-round. However, we do recommend taking advantage of our seasonal updates to stay current with the latest products and recipes.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the P3 Updates for Fall/Winter?

Yes, we frequently offer special promotions and discounts for our P3 Updates. Keep an eye out for our seasonal deals and be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to stay informed about any upcoming sales.

5. Can I host a P3 Update party to earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a P3 Update party is a great way to earn free products and get together with friends to try out new recipes and products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • raebates