• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Someone Signs on a Saturday

In summary, Carolyn received an email from Home Office on June 4th that says "When someone signs on a Saturday, do you usually get the email with her/his Consultant Number that day or have you noticed it takes a couple of days?" Carolyn says that when she has had people sign on a weekend, she didn't get anything until Monday. There are four new recruits this year for Carolyn and she is excited for the on-stage recognition and cash prizes at Conference.
ChefLisa
When someone signs on a Saturday, do you usually get the email with her/his Consultant Number that day or have you noticed it takes a couple of days? I thought I had one go through on a Saturday, but cannot remember for sure.

When I've had people sign on a weekend, I didn't get anything until Monday.

I have had a ton of people sign on Saturdays and Sunday and the email never comes through until Monday or Tuesday.
Did you sign a new team member today? If so - congratulations!!

I did! Just hoping the payment goes through okay.

Congrats Lisa!!!:D

WooHoo!
You go!

That's wonderful~ Congratulations!!

Awesome!!!!I just got a HO lead for the biz, so I'm hoping she calls me back!

DebbieJ said:
Awesome!!!!

I just got a HO lead for the biz, so I'm hoping she calls me back!

Go Deb!!!!

OK - maybe I was wrong. It appears a HO lead of mine signed on Saturday (28th) because I just got an email from HO confirming her agreement...
...altho' it doesn't yet have her cons #...I got the lead last week and left her a voicemail...and suddenly she signed!

Good news Carolyn! How many is that for you this year? will you get stage recognition?

I forgot what it is you have to have for stage recognition. Is it one each month Jan-June or 10 total? Was there somehting else? I have 4 this year and I thought I read something about having 4 or more - or am I dreaming?

dannyzmom said:
OK - maybe I was wrong. It appears a HO lead of mine signed on Saturday (28th) because I just got an email from HO confirming her agreement...
...altho' it doesn't yet have her cons #...I got the lead last week and left her a voicemail...and suddenly she signed!

I received that same email on Saturday. I just have not received the one with the Consultant Number. I consider that the "everything is fine with the social security number and payment" email. Looking forward to getting it tomorrow.

pamperedlinda said:
Good news Carolyn! How many is that for you this year? will you get stage recognition?

I forgot what it is you have to have for stage recognition. Is it one each month Jan-June or 10 total? Was there somehting else? I have 4 this year and I thought I read something about having 4 or more - or am I dreaming?

Here you go Linda. This information is from a Home Office email on June 4.

Here’s what you can look forward to at Conference this July when you recruit and attend:

Fun for you. Collect at least one recruiting postcard January through June and you are in for a surprise at National Conference.

Collect SIX or more postcards and your cup will be running over with excitement over our special Conference recognition just for you.

On-stage recognition and cash prizes await you at Conference when you recruit at least one new Consultant each month, January through June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants.

Thanks Lisa, guess I was dreaming about the 4 recruit thing. Oh well, I'm still bringing my post cards!

Oh Yes! Those four were the key to you becoming a Director! Now that is huge!

I am very happy that both of the Consultants on my team, who are going to NC, earned a post card. They get to be extra special also!

Ah yes, maybe that was it! I knew it was something special!

John, Lamar and I are still planning to meet for drinks before the exec dinner in the Sheraton Bar, are you planning to meet us too? Is Cheri's dinner going to be at the Sheraton? I'm so happy for her, but sad you and Lamar won't be at dinner with me now.

At this time I do not know where our dinner will be. However, I will let you know as soon as I know.

ChefLisa said:
Here you go Linda. This information is from a Home Office email on June 4.

Here’s what you can look forward to at Conference this July when you recruit and attend:

Fun for you. Collect at least one recruiting postcard January through June and you are in for a surprise at National Conference.

Collect SIX or more postcards and your cup will be running over with excitement over our special Conference recognition just for you.

On-stage recognition and cash prizes await you at Conference when you recruit at least one new Consultant each month, January through June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants.

Yay! My cup will be running over! This newest recruit makes #6 for me in 2008!

dannyzmom said:
Yay! My cup will be running over! This newest recruit makes #6 for me in 2008!

CONGRAUTLATIONS! That is awesome!

Related to When Someone Signs on a Saturday

1. Can someone sign on a Saturday?

Yes, anyone can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant on a Saturday. Our website is available 24/7 for new sign-ups.

2. Will I receive my starter kit if I sign up on a Saturday?

Yes, our starter kits are shipped out Monday through Friday, so if you sign up on a Saturday, your kit will be sent out on the following Monday.

3. Can I still attend training and events if I sign up on a Saturday?

Absolutely! Our training and events are held on various days and times, including Saturdays, to accommodate all of our consultants' schedules.

4. Will I have access to my online back office if I sign up on a Saturday?

Yes, your online back office will be available to you immediately after signing up. You will have access to all of our resources and tools to help you get started right away.

5. Can I start booking parties and making sales if I sign up on a Saturday?

Yes, you can start booking parties and making sales as soon as you sign up. Our consultants have the flexibility to schedule parties and make sales whenever it works best for them, including weekends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies