• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Bridal Registry Appear?

In summary, your bridal registry will appear on the Pampered Chef website within 24 hours of creating it, but may take longer during peak wedding season. You can continue to add items to your registry after it appears on the website by logging into your account. Guests can view and purchase items immediately, with the option to ship directly to you or themselves. Your registry will be available for one year before becoming inactive, and you can make changes to it at any time by logging into your account.
amyry
I just qualified and I was wondering how long it talkes for the BR link to show up on my website? I have several brides ready to go so I am just waiting for it!

Check to make sure your qualifying show has been received. After that, it should take 1-2 days most!

Amy,
Congrats on qualifying! Great start! Hope everything goes well for you - I'm working on my first possible bridal registry! Let's hope it's as easy as they make it out to be!

Bridal registries are sooo easy!!! Last year I was at conference and came home to over $300 in orders from one of my registries!! It is a huge way to increase your biz!

I have to work on promoting the wedding registries. I spend too much time on here! LOL!!! That is my problem!

chefkristin said:
I have to work on promoting the wedding registries. I spend too much time on here! LOL!!! That is my problem!

I scope out rings. Anytime I see a girl with an anegagement ring I oooh and aaah over the ring, make small talk and then tell her about our registry & hand her my card. Ok...so it hasn't made a bit of difference (the probably all think I am a stalker)...but I am hoping that sooner or later it will. I have a few registires so far...two were HO leads and have done nothing and two were from shows -- one great one that made over $450 in sales...and the other one is brand new she just set it up this week.

Related to When Does Bridal Registry Appear?

1. When will my bridal registry appear on the Pampered Chef website?

Your bridal registry will appear on the Pampered Chef website within 24 hours of creating it. It may take a little longer for the registry to appear during peak wedding season.

2. Can I add items to my bridal registry after it appears on the website?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your bridal registry even after it appears on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and add the items you would like to include.

3. Will my guests be able to view and purchase items from my bridal registry immediately?

Yes, once your bridal registry appears on the Pampered Chef website, your guests will be able to view and purchase items from it immediately. They can also choose to have the items shipped directly to you or to themselves as a gift.

4. How long will my bridal registry be available on the website?

Your bridal registry will be available on the Pampered Chef website for one year from the date it was created. After that, it will automatically become inactive.

5. Can I make changes to my bridal registry after it appears on the website?

Yes, you can make changes to your bridal registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and edit or remove items as needed. Your guests will be able to see the updated registry immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies