• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get Our Cdn Sat Products Delivered?

In summary, our SAT products are supposed to be delivered in Canada by the end of August, but have not yet arrived. The CO kit was delivered earlier last year.
stefani2
Just curious - i am kinda out of the loop - when are our SAT products supposed to be delivered in Canada?

not sure. when I talked to them on Tuesday, mine hadn't yet shipped.

I hope we do soon! I didn't earn a lot, but I'm looking forward to getting them. I ordered some samples yesterday. Can't wait 'til they come! Now, I'll just have to make space in my kitchen!!! :eek:

I've been thinking about emailing HO, I am really not happy about not receiving the change over and products in time to prepare for the new season. I know that it takes time to do both conferences and all but we really I feel got the short end of the stick!! KWIM.

didn't we have our CO Kit earlier last year? (was the date of conference different last year???)

I think we did. I am soo grumpy about not receiving my stuff. Sure would be nice to be able to try all the products and recipes before we are too go out and sell it. I don't have a "cluster" here and I am by myself and like to be prepared, I don't have any other support system besides here at CS.

Should we start taking bets when my package will arrive?!?

i feel SO unprepared this season - i can't even give people a real 'sneak peek' as for what they can expect. i wanted to do my Open House/Fall Kickoff by the end of August and it is SO NOT going to happen now.

I am hoping THIS week they will be here.

If SAT isn't deilvered then that means Supply Orders haven't been delivered EITHER, right???? (I think this is on another thread somewhere)

SAT & CO kits arrived much earlier last yr -- end of July, BUT our NC was in July last yr.
I'll be receiving my samples on Tuesday, probably, since they shipped on the 14th.
It seems odd that I'll get my samples before I get my SAT, though maybe they've shipped since Tues., when I last spoke with SS.What I found most frustrating was that there was nowhere (that I could find, at least) on CC that showed what was included in our SAT pkgs. I didn't want to assume our was the exact same as the US. & some things that were in the US SAT pkgs were available open stock. I almost ordered the new santoku before realizing it is, in fact, part of my SAT. That would have pi$$ed me off!

I hear ya Charity! I am SO ANXIOUS to know what i earned.

What level did everyone earn?

I think ours are essentially the same as the US.I earned levels 1 & 2 (2 shows & $2000 in sales). I'll be getting...essentially, I get all of pkg b & c + the santoku knife & the utility knife w honing case.

I thought that your conference dates were going to make timing the changeover/samples tight before the season started. Sounds like something you need to mention to HO for the future.

Yup your right Ann, I'm sending off an email to them. I hope others do to. I would imagine it's an oversight on HO part.

My SAT products arrived today! YAHOO!!! Everything but the Bamboo bowl...but it says it's expected to ship on Friday, Aug. 22nd. I'm sooooo excited, I had to share! :)

Got my SAT products today too AND my new pumpkin dish and my new tote!! Love all of it!!! :D

I earned level 1, so I got the grinder, the new salt and the bamboo bowl, which is on backorder right now. Can't wait to get it though!!

Still waiting for change over here!!!

I got mine today.

rennea said:
Still waiting for change over here!!!

Lord! How do they expect you to get ready for the new season???

I KNOW I posted on this thread yesterday, but it's gone!?!?My stuff came yesterday. Or some did anyway. Got my SAT & samples. Though, both types of holiday plates, the drink charms, the stemware, the bamboo bowl & knife block are all shipping later.
Some items give an "estimated" ship date of Aug 22. The others just say "will ship later".What are the odds we'll see those products before Sept 1?I hope they go back to July NC next yr. This feels way too rushed. The last 2 wks of August are so busy getting ready for school & activities, that there is not a lot of extra time to get familiar with new products & ESP new recipes.

I got 1 item out of the entire sample order yesterday !!!!!! Everything is bo'd! I'm calling HO today to complain, there is no way to get ready without the new products. E-mailing is great but I think phone calls would be a bit more in their face so to speak about the entire situation. E-mails you never know if someone has read them or not!

I got my ChangeOver Kit yesterday!!!! The new catty layout is BEAUTIFUL! :)

Maybe this is a silly question - but so does that mean that there will be tons of BOd products for customers as of sept 1??? :yuck:

Maybe today everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me!

peichef said:
I KNOW I posted on this thread yesterday, but it's gone!?!?

That's bizarre, Charity. I know you did too, 'cause I remember reading your post!!

rennea said:
Maybe today everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Fingers are official crossed for ya! :p

Just checked the shipment status for my samples and they were scanned by UPS today, and it's generally 2 days before I get them, which is Friday, which means a fun weekend for me!!!!!!!! :D

PChefPEI said:
Just checked the shipment status for my samples and they were scanned by UPS today, and it's generally 2 days before I get them, which is Friday, which means a fun weekend for me!!!!!!!! :D

woo hoo!! hope they come on Friday. There is nothing worse than seeing it scanned in Moncton & then seeing "equipment malfunction" the next day.

Any luck, Rennea???

My change over came today, 11 days before the new season starts!! Sooner then I was counting on!

Got my cross over last week, but still waiting for SAT and my Samples and Supply orders (according to CC - shipment for the last two should be Friday) - but where is my Pumpkin Dish and Tote? I am just SOOOO excited by it all. I earned the $3,500 level of SAT and with only spending about $100 on the samples, I'll have it all! WHOO HOO - I just hate the waiting! Everytime the doggies bark at a car on the street I run to the window to see if it's the UPS man. Sniff.....:cry:

Who's tried the new recipes? I did the apple taffy tarts, but didn't have the peanuts, so used walnuts intead. Delish. And I don't even like pastry type sweets!

rennea said:
My change over came today, 11 days before the new season starts!! Sooner then I was counting on!

Well at least u got yours, I thing mine got lost somewhere. :cry:

TinaOuellette said:
Well at least u got yours, I thing mine got lost somewhere. :cry:

Call HO Tina and see if they can tell you where it is!! I got mine a beginning of last week and I'm further then you!! :)

PChefPEI said:
Call HO Tina and see if they can tell you where it is!! I got mine a beginning of last week and I'm further then you!! :)

LOL That's what I was thinking. It's not fair!!:cry: Hopefully something will come up today.

Sooo excited- got my punkin dish and tote bag yesterday, as well as my SAT items. Yes, some are back ordered, as is the knife block. All I can say is this situation is a testatment to our amazing consultants who sold more in June than PC anticipated - so instead of grumbling, congratulate yourselves! And, you still have something to look forward to!

I heard the UPS guy approach the house yesterday and was so excited, I ran to the kitchen, grabbed a freshly baked cookie (for him) and welcomed him with a great big smile! It was like Christmas! He appreciated the cookie and I took my goodies, and along with my daughters we opened the boxes on my bed! They were as excited as me! Hee hee!

muffetts said:
I heard the UPS guy approach the house yesterday and was so excited, I ran to the kitchen, grabbed a freshly baked cookie (for him) and welcomed him with a great big smile! It was like Christmas! He appreciated the cookie and I took my goodies, and along with my daughters we opened the boxes on my bed! They were as excited as me! Hee hee!

Now that is just too cute!!!

muffetts said:
Sooo excited- got my punkin dish and tote bag yesterday, as well as my SAT items. Yes, some are back ordered, as is the knife block. All I can say is this situation is a testatment to our amazing consultants who sold more in June than PC anticipated - so instead of grumbling, congratulate yourselves! And, you still have something to look forward to!

my UPS man is afraid of me.... I think i must have a scary "Jack Nicholson" grin on my face when he sees me.... Patty, you need to come over and make the UPS guy feel more comfortable when he gets here... bring cookies.

I got my SAT products THIS MORNING! I hit the $3,500 level and WOW WHAT A LOT OF STUFF ALREADY and there are 4 items on BO!!! I am impressed! :)

:love:

WOO HOO, Jenna! Good for you...that's awesome! :)

Well TY - but now I have to give my spreader back! - I SURPRISINGLY thought they were KINDA cute?! I didn't mind the look of the spreader - but do not care for the serving fork...

I'm not sure abut the fork. I like the look of it & it is heavy and well-balanced. But WHAT do you use it for? It's too big for a meat fork (ie: serving turkey).
Thoughts?
I do want the spoon for my trifles & to use with the fork for salads.

peichef said:
I'm not sure abut the fork. I like the look of it & it is heavy and well-balanced. But WHAT do you use it for? It's too big for a meat fork (ie: serving turkey).
Thoughts?
I do want the spoon for my trifles & to use with the fork for salads.

You could use the fork/spoon combo for a salad.

PChefPEI said:
You could use the fork/spoon combo for a salad.

that's what I'm thinking, but I don't have the spoon yet. The fork must have some uses on its own. thoughts?

On a side note,.... just got my knife block! That thing's a beast... it's massive. And not nearly full enough - lol.

stefani2 said:
Well TY - but now I have to give my spreader back! - I SURPRISINGLY thought they were KINDA cute?! I didn't mind the look of the spreader - but do not care for the serving fork...

I know me too! I already let my kids play with them to "cut" their pizza, I was hoping it was the beaded ones, I think those kind of look as if they were "kid made".

From what I can tell from UPS tracking, my samples were on their way to my house at 9:11 this morning!!!! I'm going to dinner and movie tonight, so won't get to see them 'til late....:cry:......I'm happy to be going out with DSIL though! :) Hope DD is still up when I get home, she loves to help me open boxes and I don't know if I can wait 'til mornin', but I would! :)

PChefPEI said:
From what I can tell from UPS tracking, my samples were on their way to my house at 9:11 this morning!!!! I'm going to dinner and movie tonight, so won't get to see them 'til late....:cry:......I'm happy to be going out with DSIL though! :) Hope DD is still up when I get home, she loves to help me open boxes and I don't know if I can wait 'til mornin', but I would! :)
have fun trying to concentrate on the movie - lol! maybe he'll get there before you head out!?!?

WHAT!?!? you'd wait til morning!?!?!? really!?!?!?
wow. you're a way nicer mom than I am -lol! When boxes come to our house they don't make it more than 2 ft from the door! I open them right in the front hall. Can't waste time lugging the boxes upstairs or to the kitchen.
wow. I'm really pathetic!

Marie France - you have WILL POWER! I am totally like Charity - my entire day stops to open PC boxes - ESPECIALLY SAT! haha

Got my samples today!!! WOO HOO!!! I LOVE :love: my knife block!! Missing the dots bowl trio though :(

peichef said:
have fun trying to concentrate on the movie - lol! maybe he'll get there before you head out!?!?

Actually never thought of them 'til I was going to the car....can you imagine that?? :p And, I didn't go home after work, so had to wait 'til tonight (I work 40 minutes away from home, in town where the movie theatre is). And, DD was up, so she helped me. She's really excited about the holiday cookbook and I can see me making a snowman cake in the near future! :)

stefani2 said:
Marie France - you have WILL POWER! I am totally like Charity - my entire day stops to open PC boxes - ESPECIALLY SAT! haha

LOL! Unopened PC boxes have sat in my kitchen for a couple days before *GASP*....I know....that's aweful! The worst is that it was because I thought it was just supplies or something and when I do open it, I realize it was a product I had ordered!! .....really needed that product, didn't I?? :rolleyes:

Related to When Do We Get Our Cdn Sat Products Delivered?

1. When will the Canadian SAT products be delivered?

The delivery date for Canadian SAT products varies depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days.

2. How can I track the delivery of my Canadian SAT products?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the delivery of your Canadian SAT products on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. Are there any delays in the delivery of Canadian SAT products?

Occasionally, there may be unexpected delays in the delivery of Canadian SAT products due to factors outside of our control, such as weather or transportation issues. If there is a delay with your order, we will notify you as soon as possible.

4. Can I change the delivery address for my Canadian SAT products?

If you need to change the delivery address for your Canadian SAT products, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the delivery address, but please note that this may result in a delay in delivery.

5. What should I do if my Canadian SAT products haven't arrived yet?

If your Canadian SAT products have not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will track your order and provide updates on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefPEI