• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do They Mail Our New Products?

In summary, the participant earned the level 1 dot bowl, the level 1 tool turnabout, the level 1 oven mitt, the color coated tomato knife, the easy adjustable measuring spoon, the Asian seasoning mix, the vegetable peeler, the Jamaican jerk rub, the dots towel set, the core & more, the twixit clip, and the strainer. Level 2 (by selling $3000) earned:Level one plus : large round platter, color coated santoku knife, serratedpeeler, julienne peeler, scoop clip, salad chopper, mix ╢n chop, easy adjustable measuring cup, strainer, outdoor utensil set, sweet and
KYCHEF
This may be posted somewhere already, but when do they mail our products we earned? I can't hardly stand it now that I know what they are.

I think I remember hearing that consultants will receive them on 1/29...

Does anyone know what we will be getting?? I just earned the $100 level.

What did I earn in Sell-a-thon?
Level 1 (by selling $1250) earned:
Dots small round bowl, tool turn about, oven mitt, kitchen shears, color
coated tomato knife, easy adjustable measuring spoon, Asian seasoning mix,
vegetable peeler, Jamaican jerk rub, dots towel set, core & more, twixit
clips

REALLY - All that?? Have they changed the tool turnabout?? I already have 2!!

what about level 2??

Read the "spoiler day 1 and spoiler day 2" threads for all of the announcements so far....day 2 includes the different earning levels.

Level 1 (by selling $1250) earned:
Dots small round bowl, tool turn about, oven mitt, kitchen shears, color
coated tomato knife, easy adjustable measuring spoon, Asian seasoning mix,
vegetable peeler, Jamaican jerk rub, dots towel set, core & more, twixit
clips.

Level 2 (by selling $3000) earned:
Level one plus : large round platter, color coated santoku knife, serrated
peeler, julienne peeler, scoop clip, salad chopper, mix ╢n chop, easy
adjustable measuring cup, strainer, outdoor utensil set, sweet and smoky BBQ
rub, plate art and stencil set, torte pan set, small slotted turner,
microfiber towel in lilac, easy clean kitchen brush in artichoke, handy
scraper in artichoke.

I am disappointed in Level One. It seems so much better in the Fall. Don't get me wrong I am glad I earned it, but it still leaves me having to order most everything I wanted. I am EXCITED about the tool-turn-about. Mine is so full just the other day I was wishing for a bigger one. The oven mitt will be nice too. I am just not all that exciteed about the mix and rubs.

I usually give the twix-its as prices.

So, I can use them all. I just wish there were come bigger products in it.

Now, Level Two would be awesome. I would not have to order much of anything. Oh well. I get close to it but too far away to pull it in each time.

Last edited:
This is the first sell a thon I earned anything at all, so I am happy with level one. I am happy about the rubs, so I will be able to make more recipes - and I don't think anyone really buys them unless they can smell/taste them. Even the linens I am happy about, because they are cute, and I always have a towel hanging on my apron, so now they will be PC! I think having a bunch of little things are good, because my customers seem to buy a lot more of the little things, and not so much the expensive ones. I will have to buy that large round platter, even though I don't have my family skillet yet. I am really motivated to have an awesome February, so maybe I'll make enough to buy the skillet and the Exec cookware sets!

mhrivera said:
I will have to buy that large round platter, even though I don't have my family skillet yet. I am really motivated to have an awesome February, so maybe I'll make enough to buy the skillet and the Exec cookware sets!

Host your own cooking or catalog show in Jan, and you can get the skillet for 60% off!;)

Related to When Do They Mail Our New Products?

1. When will the new products be released?

The release date for new products varies and is typically announced on our website and social media channels. Keep an eye out for updates!

2. How will I know when the new products are available?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on new product releases. You can also check our website for the latest releases.

3. Will the new products be available in all regions?

Yes, our new products are typically available for purchase in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, availability may vary in certain locations.

4. Can I pre-order the new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. They will be available for purchase on the release date.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the new products?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on new products, but they are not guaranteed. Be sure to check our website and social media for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies