• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are the Waves for Non-US Customers?

In summary, the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?" can vary in location and frequency. It is recommended to check with a local consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most current information. Once a wave has passed, items from that wave are no longer available for purchase. Not all Pampered Chef products are included in the waves, so it is best to consult with a consultant or check the website for specific items. To stay updated on the waves, follow Pampered Chef on social media, sign up for their email newsletter, or stay in touch with your consultant.
kcjodih
Gold Member
For us not in the US, when exactly are the waves? Which date to which date for each? I'd love to know when the spoilers will be sent (which is at the end of Wave 1) ;) and when to expect lots of chatter on here at the end of Wave 3 :). I pray it's not during my vacation like last year (which for the life of me I can't remember the dates) because the internet at the campsite is sporadic and only up at the main lodge outside on the patio with the bugs!!! :yuck: EWWW!!

Wave 1 is now through Saturday, Wave 2 is Monday through Wednesday. So I am guessing Wave 3 is next Thursday through Saturday.

Thanks Cindy, I appreciate the info since I had NO idea! I just actually had the first set of spoilers emailed to me - didn't expect them this early.

Thanks again!

kcjodih said:
Thanks Cindy, I appreciate the info since I had NO idea! I just actually had the first set of spoilers emailed to me - didn't expect them this early.

Thanks again!

Same here!:)

wave 2 is the best....LOL LOL LOL

Flamingo said:
wave 2 is the best....LOL LOL LOL

TOO funny Andrea!

Related to When Are the Waves for Non-US Customers?

1. When are the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?"?

The waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?" vary depending on your location and availability. It is best to check with your local consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

2. How often do the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?" occur?

The frequency of the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?" can also vary, but typically they occur every few months. Again, it is best to check with your consultant or the website for specific dates.

3. Can I still order items from a previous wave?

Unfortunately, once a wave has passed, the items from that wave are no longer available for purchase. It is important to order during the designated wave time to ensure you get the products you want.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?"?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are included in the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?" The waves typically feature new or popular products, but not the entire product line. Again, it is best to check with your consultant or the website for the specific items included in each wave.

5. How can I stay updated on the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?"?

The best way to stay updated on the waves for "When Exactly Is Each Wave?" is to follow Pampered Chef on social media and sign up for their email newsletter. Your consultant may also reach out to you with information about upcoming waves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tlag1986