• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's Your Favorite TV Show Right Now?

A
Admin Greg
Looking for a new show to get into! I just finished Carnivale! What are you watching now and recommend? :)

I love Parenthood. Didn't know it would be that good and ran across a "Parenthood" Marathon one day on cable. Wow, why didn't I know about that before?

Oh, also LOVE the Real Housewives of wherever -- and Flipping Out -- both on Bravo.

Have you seen the Criminal Minds series? It's really great for those who like the "who dun it" kind of thing....

not that I watch a lot of TV or anything...I usually end up watching these while running on the treadmill so that there is something good to come of it!

We're loving Covert Affairs and can't wait for Castle to get back on.

Criminal Minds
The Closer (we're behind on both of these and currently catching up via Netflix)Biggest Loser starts next week!Many of the shows I watched last season were cancelled.

I'm so bummed that Heroes was canceled. I'm one of the late ones that just found out today! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE, The Big Bang Theory! It is hilarious!! A great little 30-minute laugh-in!!I'm hoping V didn't get canceled. We also watch Lie to Me and Psych (which is done til Dec or Jan). I'll be watching The Biggest Loser when it starts (I hate that they number each season, because my dvr doesn't recognize it as the same show. I've missed episodes before not knowing that the season started! Ugh!) and The Amazing Race. We watch the Office, but I'm not sure what it will be like without Steve Carell...only time will tell. That's about it. Whatever we watch is on dvr, so we have to KNOW about it first to record it. We fast forward the commercials so we miss the promos for new stuff. Oh well.

The only show I've ever watched devotedly was LOST. Still sad that it's over.:cry:

I do like to watch Big Bang Theory, when I catch it. I'm often gone to shows when it's on, so don't always get to see it. (nope - no Tivo, or DVR here....)

Cupcake Wars, Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, Food Network cake and sugar challenges,Say Yes to the Dress, Project Runway...I used to decorate cakes and am a sugar addict. Not into fashion but I do love to see all of the wedding dresses and love to see the creativity of Project Runway. I am sure there are more, but these are the ones that easily come to mind.

Sons of Anarchy is our favorite. We also love Dexter.

I forgot about Fringe, Weeds and The Big C. Oh in Jan, Spartacus on Starz. That show is so freaking addictive!! Man, that sounds like a lot of tv. LOL!

We watch Criminal minds-that is our FAVORITE!! We also watch Dexter, Big Brother, Two and a Half men and a couple others. Thank god for a DVR b/c i am never in front of the TV until after 9 or 10!!

pampmomof3 said:
We watch Criminal minds-that is our FAVORITE!! We also watch Dexter, Big Brother, Two and a Half men and a couple others. Thank god for a DVR b/c i am never in front of the TV until after 9 or 10!!

I knew there was a reason we liked you & Ant so much. :candyheart::candyheart:

I really enjoy Dexter too. Next season starts this next week I think!

1. What are some popular TV shows that you would recommend watching right now?

Some popular TV shows that I would recommend watching right now are Stranger Things, The Crown, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Handmaid's Tale, and Ozark.

2. What are some lesser-known TV shows that you are currently watching and enjoying?

Some lesser-known TV shows that I am currently watching and enjoying are Dark, The Great British Baking Show, The Good Place, Schitt's Creek, and Mindhunter.

3. How do you decide which TV show to watch next?

I usually decide which TV show to watch next based on recommendations from friends and family, reviews and ratings online, and my personal interests and preferences.

4. Are there any specific genres or themes that you enjoy in a TV show?

I enjoy a variety of genres and themes in TV shows, but some of my favorites include sci-fi/fantasy, historical dramas, comedy, and crime/mystery.

5. Have you watched any international TV shows that you would recommend?

Yes, I have watched and enjoyed several international TV shows. Some of my recommendations are Dark (German), Money Heist (Spanish), The Bridge (Danish/Swedish), and Borgen (Danish).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
arialgrande
  • DebPC