• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Fav. Demo Recipe From the New F/W '08 Sbrc?

In summary, there are several recipes that have been suggested for the upcoming show, including one pot pasta, artichoke bread bowl dip, and jerk chicken nachos. The chicken fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker have been a popular choice, with the option to turn it into a fajita pizza. Spice levels have been a concern, but the artichoke bread bowl seems like a safe and delicious option. Some attendees have expressed hesitation towards bell peppers, but others have had success with the recipe. Overall, the artichoke bread bowl receives high praise and has been a successful sales tool.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have a show this week that I need to be really good! It will have a mix of age groups from young moms to Older church ladies. I need help!!!

The one pot pasta is great. Artichoke Bread Bowl Dip and Jerk Chicken Nachos are good too.

It's not in the SBCB but it is my new fave recipe: Power cooking menu! :) Interactive style!

I've had a great time with the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups and the Creamy One-Pot Pasta.

peanut butter torte - it's easy, impressive and delicious! And everyone wants the torte pans!

chicken fajitas in the Deep covered Baker in the microwave! Guests are impressed with the quality of the chicken coming from a microwave. You can also do the chicken the microwave and make it into fabulous fajita pizza instead of just fajitas. It will raise your sales with the sales of the baker. (also cheap to make)

lockhartkitchen said:
chicken fajitas in the Deep covered Baker in the microwave! Guests are impressed with the quality of the chicken coming from a microwave. You can also do the chicken the microwave and make it into fabulous fajita pizza instead of just fajitas. It will raise your sales with the sales of the baker. (also cheap to make)

How do you turn this into a fajita pizza?

etteluap70PC said:
How do you turn this into a fajita pizza?

Follow the directions for the chicken fajitas in the microwave. Then follow the directions for fabulous fajita pizza in (all the best cookbook). Mix chicken and vegetables with salsa, cheese on the crust, add chicken mixture, remaining cheese and bake for 18-22 minutes. I'm making it at a show in an hour. Yum!

My main concern is that there will be alot of conservative midwest women at this show. Spices scare them...Not to mention bell peppers! No offense to anyone but it is just my experience. I am a bit leary of the SW flavors. Although I did make the fajitas in the DCB the other nite and they were wonderful! Very mild yet delicious!

I'm leaning toward the Artichoke dip bread bowl. The host seemed intrigued when I mentioned it when we booked her show.

bell peppers?? they are sweet why are you afraid of them?

Paulette... I am also in MN and will be making the Artichoke bread bowl at a show with multiple generations next Friday. I think it will be a good show recipe and shouldn't scare anybody away (I hope so anyways!). Good luck!

Teresa Lynn said:
bell peppers?? they are sweet why are you afraid of them?

I know... I just always get the "Ewwwww... " I done like bell peppers response.

Looks like we are going for the artichoke bread bowl. I am going to make it right when I get there. Then do a no demo show. Think I may bring a cuke though in case anyone wnats to try out some tools.

The artichoke bread bowl was FABULOUS!!!!!!!

lockhartkitchen said:

OUUHHH, I 2nd the chix fajitas! YUMS!

Paulette,
Hi! The Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip is really good. I made it to try it and it was yummy! (and by the way Katie has made it at shows and she has either sold the large round stone with handles or books them for Nov because of the stoneware host special) I have a show on Tuesday and I'm leaning that way. Have fun! Chris

On spices- I ran out of the SW seasoning. I've been using chipotle. The recipe only uses 2 tsp. so it is a very mild tasting. It was a hit tonight. One of the men hates onions and loved it! But yes, the artichoke dip is a crowd pleaser. I made this at our cluster meeting to taste new recipes. This is one of my host choices in October. I too, like to demo things that feature the following month's special: stoneware. I'm going to use the one with handles.

Related to What's Your Fav. Demo Recipe From the New F/W '08 Sbrc?

1. What is the new demo recipe for Fall/Winter 2008 from Pampered Chef?

The new demo recipe for Fall/Winter 2008 is the Harvest Chicken Skillet. It's a delicious one-pan meal that features seasonal vegetables and our signature Rub & Seasoning Mix.

2. Is the Harvest Chicken Skillet recipe easy to make?

Yes, the Harvest Chicken Skillet recipe is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes.

3. Can I customize the Harvest Chicken Skillet recipe to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and can be customized to fit various dietary needs. You can swap out the chicken for tofu or use gluten-free seasoning for a gluten-free option.

4. Can I use different vegetables in the Harvest Chicken Skillet recipe?

Yes, you can use different vegetables in this recipe. Some great options include sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and Brussels sprouts. Feel free to get creative and use whatever vegetables you have on hand.

5. What makes the Harvest Chicken Skillet recipe stand out from other one-pan meals?

The Harvest Chicken Skillet recipe stands out because it uses our signature Rub & Seasoning Mix, which adds a delicious blend of herbs and spices to the dish. It also features seasonal vegetables, making it a perfect meal for the fall and winter seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
Replies