• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My PC Dollars When Co-Hosting a Catalog Show?

They are for your personal use only. In summary, co-hosting is not allowed on catalog shows. On cooking shows and wedding showers, 2 hosts can split the rewards and discounts however they choose. Only one can use the booking benefit. PC Dollars cannot be used for shows and consultants cannot co-host.
KatieBeth
Gold Member
How does co-hosting work? Do the two hosts split the rewards? How do they decide who is hosting and who is co-hosting?

My husband is hosting a catalog show for me this month:sing:... his co-workers are more apt to order something if HE'S hosting:cool:. But I want to use some of my PC dollars that I've accrued from my first 30/90 days of selling. If I co-host, can I use them? I was hoping to get the Executive pots/pans at 1/2 off and then using the PC Dollars to pay off the rest. Is this allowed? Also, I have a mother/daughter couple who want to host/co-host. What do I need to tell them? Help, please!!!!

Catalog shows can't be co-hosted. I don't believe you can use PC dollars to pay for shows. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that.Generally I like to use the person whose home we're using as the host. It makes things easier in my wee little head. The host and co-host split the rewards, but both get the percentage off and a Past Host Discount Card. Only one of them can use the booking benefit, though, at any shows booked. I always tell my host/co-host that they'll have to fight out who gets what. The free product can be divided however they like, down to the dollar.

PC Dollars can not be used with shows. You can order paperwork or send in a personal order with no commission

Katie - little tip: tell his co-workers he is the host, they'll never know the difference when you enter it into P3!!!! And above folks are correct on the PC Dollars.

KatieBeth said:
How does co-hosting work? Do the two hosts split the rewards? How do they decide who is hosting and who is co-hosting?

My husband is hosting a catalog show for me this month:sing:... his co-workers are more apt to order something if HE'S hosting:cool:. But I want to use some of my PC dollars that I've accrued from my first 30/90 days of selling. If I co-host, can I use them? I was hoping to get the Executive pots/pans at 1/2 off and then using the PC Dollars to pay off the rest. Is this allowed? Also, I have a mother/daughter couple who want to host/co-host. What do I need to tell them? Help, please!!!!

Co-hosts are not allowed on catalog shows. On cooking shows and wedding showers if there are 2 hosts I let them decide - usually the host is the one whose home we are at but it's up to them (in my mind). The mother/daughter can co-host and they can split the free and half price however they want. Only one can get the 60% off item. They both get free shipping at the show if the orders go to the one address, the show discount and the 10% off for a year.

You certainly can tell your husband's co-workers that he is hosting and it is fine to put a show in his name but remember that because he lives in your house you do not get commission on anything he orders with the show discount and he does not get the booking benefit from any shows booked (all people who live in a consultant's home are under the same "rules" as the consultant when it comes to shows).

Consultants can not co-host. And as has been said, PC$ can not be used on a show.

What is co-hosting?

Co-hosting is when two or more people work together to host a Pampered Chef party. This can be done in person or virtually, and each co-host helps to invite guests, promote the party, and earn rewards.

How does co-hosting work?

When co-hosting, each person has their own unique party link to share with potential guests. They can also combine their orders and sales to earn more rewards and free products.

Do I have to know the other co-host?

No, you do not have to know the other co-host. Co-hosting is a great way to connect with new people and expand your network.

Can I co-host with someone who lives in a different state?

Yes, you can co-host with someone who lives in a different state. With virtual parties becoming more popular, co-hosting with someone in a different location is easier than ever.

What are the benefits of co-hosting?

Co-hosting allows you to share the workload and reach a larger audience for your party. It also gives you the opportunity to earn more rewards and free products. Plus, it's a fun way to connect with friends and family while earning some extra income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • newyawksue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dannyzmom