• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the story behind Colleen's new picture?

In summary, Colleen has a new picture and it is great. She also had a great haircut and is looking forward to meeting new people.
pamela
I have seen several people compliment Colleen on her new avatar, both here and on CS, so I decided to start a thread so she could give us the specifics of it in one place!

new picture?
where was it taken?

When I met Colleen at Leadership, she no longer had long hair, so it is nice to finally "see" you as you are now!

Yeah Colleen, give us the scoop. It's a great photo!

I saw you earlier on another thread too, great haircut!

Thanks so much! You're all very sweet! The picture was taken last Friday at my friend's birthday party! My old pic was from 2002 so I figured it was time to upgrade to a new one! I'm great at taking pictures of everyone else and realized that I didn't have one of me since a family trip last summer. Finally nice to have one that is actually what I look like now! Thanks again! :)

Very nice Colleen! Love it! I need a close up one as well!

I actually had short hair most of my life... my mom kept all of our hair short (my 4 sisters and I) when we were kids... and I went through the punker phase in high school (yes... at hs graduation I looked like Pat Benatar... head band and all). Then I finally grew it out and in Feb cut 12 inches off of it to donate for Locks of Love. So that is the story of the hair.Kristi, I'm attaching the bigger pic here if I can figure out how to do it! ;)http://www.directorchefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=247&stc=1&d=1214878630Okay... I guess that's not any bigger but I think if you click on it, it gets bigger...

Attachments

• me 2008.jpg
    me 2008.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 207
  • me 2008.jpg
    me 2008.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 214
You did it Colleen! Now I know what you look like when we sit together at the $100k table!!! We're still doing that, right? :p

pampmomof3 said:
You did it Colleen! Now I know what you look like when we sit together at the $100k table!!! We're still doing that, right? :p

YES! I'm so looking forward to meeting you!!!! :D

finley1991 said:

I was disappointed that you two didn't want to join us at our $100,000K table but then I noticed that you are in Wave 1. :rolleyes:

bethcooks4u said:
I was disappointed that you two didn't want to join us at our $100,000K table but then I noticed that you are in Wave 1. :rolleyes:

I would LOVE to finally meet you Beth but yes, we are in Wave 1. Sorry!

So there was a thread about Colleen's picture!! I'm glad I came accross it. I love that picture, your personality shines right through!

Again LUV the pic you look awesome!

I haven't chimed in yet, but Colleen, it's an adorable picture! Very cute!

finley1991 said:

Rut roh....you've both met me, so don't gossip too much. :love0010::love0010::love0010:

"What is said in Chicago, stays in Chicago!"

DebbieJ said:
Rut roh....you've both met me, so don't gossip too much. :love0010::love0010::love0010:

There are only good things to say! :)

1. What is Colleen's new picture all about?

Colleen's new picture is a promotion for our latest product, the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan. It features Colleen, one of our top chefs, using the pan to make a delicious meal.

2. Is the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan available for purchase now?

Yes, the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan is available for purchase now on our website and through our independent consultants. Don't miss out on this amazing new product!

3. Can I use the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan on all types of stoves?

Yes, the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan is compatible with all types of stoves, including gas, electric, and induction. Its versatile design makes it a must-have for any kitchen.

4. How do I clean and care for the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan?

Cleaning and caring for the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan is simple. Just hand wash with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using metal utensils to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

5. Does the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan come with a warranty?

Yes, the Ultimate Non-Stick Pan comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you encounter any issues with the pan, simply contact our customer service and we will happily replace it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
pcgogetter