• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Most Efficient Way to Tally Up Host Orders After a Show?

In summary, the night of the show, when it's over, the last thing Joanne does before leaving is separate her 3 part order forms (she has to use them) to keep a copy and give the other copy to the Host. Then she tallies up the orders there to tell the host where she "stands" in her earning level.
ChefinHarmony
Okay, the night of the show, when it's over, the last thing I do before leaving is separate my 3 part order forms (I have to use them) to keep a copy and give the other copy to the Host (already gave the customer one sheet). Then I tally up the orders there to tell the host where she "stands" in her earning level.

Does anyone have a cool form or sheet they use to do this?? I am just writing it on the Host envelope or any other blank paper I can find. I know there has to be something neat out there. I know it changes by the time we close the show, but I like them to know where they stand and how much to the next level, etc. Just hoping for a one page cool form to use!

Thanks!!
Joanne

Do you give her a show planner in her hosting packet? Ask her to take it out and look at the very last page. It's all right there. You don't need to reinvent the wheel.

Debbie,
I like to list each guest's name - you know Suzy $43, Grandma $35 etc. Then total up their orders to give the grand total. Then I write what level they are at $300 = $40, but you are only $25 away from $400, etc. I know it's on the back of the planner - but that's just a summary. I'm looking for something that allows me to list orders by customer. Am I making sense?
Thanks!
Joanne

I understand what you are saying, but I don't understand the extra work you are creating for yourself! Why does she need a list of everyone's name and total? The only thing that matter is the GUEST SALES total and you can write that on the Show Planner.

If she has the receipts, why does she need a list?

Here's an old one that I created awhile ago... feel free to tweak for your needs...

Attachments

• Host tally worksheet FALL 2005.doc
    41 KB · Views: 424
Nevermind... I didn't read all the way down...

FYI - there is a Cooking Show Tally form available on paperwork/supply, item# EE65 for $1. It's a pad of 25 duplicate forms where you can include current sales and what she needs to get to the next two levels. There's also a place to put the free product value earned, how many 1/2 price items, and her discount, as well as what the monthly host special.

There's a section to put any bookings, with the name and date of the show, as well any outside orders that she needs to collect money from (name and amount).

ChefDebra said:
FYI - there is a Cooking Show Tally form available on paperwork/supply, item# EE65 for $1. It's a pad of 25 duplicate forms where you can include current sales and what she needs to get to the next two levels. There's also a place to put the free product value earned, how many 1/2 price items, and her discount, as well as what the monthly host special.

There's a section to put any bookings, with the name and date of the show, as well any outside orders that she needs to collect money from (name and amount).

I love these forms! It's nice to have a record that both you and the Host have. Before I leave for a show, and if there are already website orders, I write that amount up at the top so I can leave the Host with an accurate guest sales level.

I LOVE the Tally from HO because I keep a copy. That tells me if I added it up wrong or something. Sometimes I don't remember exactly what I told the host, whether I included outside orders or what, so I LOVE to have a copy. It's a great tool!

The tally forms sound like a good idea.I give my hosts their kits in a bright yellow folder (hard to lose on just about any desk or countertop). I ask them to get that folder out while I'm tallying everything. I write their current show total on the front of that folder. I write the benefits she (or he) is entitled to right now. I also write how far she is from the next level and how much more she would receive. That way it's right there on her folder.

ChefDebra said:

I just recently started using this form - and I love it! My hosts like it too - I've had some really positive feed-back about it, and it is much easier to use & read than what is on the Host Planner. And like someone else said, I also get a copy too, which I like.

Here is what I do...Hi all!

I always tell the host at what level she is when I am at the show, but I follow up with an email.

Here is the verbiage:

Hi Karen!

Thank you so much for hosting the party last night. I really had a lot of fun and hope you did also!

Here are your current host benefits and for what you would qualify at higher levels:

Current Guest Sales - $479.75
Current FREE Product Value - $60.00

Current Half Price Items - 2
Current Show Discount - 20%
60% Off a Piece of Open Stock Cookware

Guest Sales - $500.00
FREE Product Value will be - $90.00

Half Price Items will be - 2
Show Discount will be - 25%

Guest Sales - $600.00
FREE Product Value will be - $115.00

Guest Sales - $700.00
FREE Product Value will be - $140.00

Half Price Items will be - 3

As your show total goes up, your benefits will also.

Also, currently 11 guests have made purchases for your party. When you have at least four more orders, you will get the Chef's Tongs for free.

Additionally, please keep in mind that you now have a 10% discount for anything you purchase for the next year.

Please let me know if you have any questions as you are collecting additional orders.

Thank you again!
Lisa Hewitt
Independent Sales Director/Trainer
for The Pampered Chef®
(770) 887-0564

ChefDebra said:

Does anyone have one of these that they can scan and put on here so I can see if it is worth it to buy some? I hate that we can't SEE what is available to order...I feel like I am flying blind with supply orders.

THANK YOU!!!!

rebeccastt said:
Does anyone have one of these that they can scan and put on here so I can see if it is worth it to buy some? I hate that we can't SEE what is available to order...I feel like I am flying blind with supply orders.

THANK YOU!!!!
How funny I was going to ask the same thing Rebecca!

PampChefJoy said:
Here's an old one that I created awhile ago... feel free to tweak for your needs...

Thanks Joy! I love that!!!

Host tally sheet I useHere's a form I created that I use. I've had a few hosts get confused about how to spend free product (can't be applied to half price items). A couple of days pass while the host is finalizing last orders or deciding how to spend her $$, and it seems they forget everything I explained at the end of the show. HTH!

Attachments

• Host Program explanation.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 376
ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

I always tell the host at what level she is when I am at the show, but I follow up with an email.

Here is the verbiage:

Hi Karen!

Thank you so much for hosting the party last night. I really had a lot of fun and hope you did also!

Here are your current host benefits and for what you would qualify at higher levels:

Current Guest Sales - $479.75
Current FREE Product Value - $60.00

Current Half Price Items - 2
Current Show Discount - 20%

Guest Sales - $500.00
FREE Product Value will be - $90.00

Guest Sales - $600.00
FREE Product Value will be - $115.00

Guest Sales - $700.00
FREE Product Value will be - $140.00

Half Price Items will be - 3

As your show total goes up, your benefits will also.

Also, currently 11 guests have made purchases for your party. When you have at least four more orders, you will get the Chef's Tongs for free.

Additionally, please keep in mind that you now have a 10% discount for anything you purchase for the next year.

Please let me know if you have any questions as you are collecting additional orders.

Thank you again!
Lisa Hewitt
Independent Sales Director/Trainer
for The Pampered Chef®
(770) 887-0564

That's awesome Lisa - I love it!!

Rebecca and Heather,

Here's the one I "made" I'm way TOO CHEAP to spend $, when I can make my own, I generally either write it twice or get carbon paper and write once, lol.

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• Kitchen Show Tally Sheet - Lisa's.doc
    26 KB · Views: 382
Thank you, Lisa! Now I have a visual...I think I will order those!:)

Thanks Lisa!

1. What is an After Show Host Tally Sheet?

An After Show Host Tally Sheet is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to track sales and host benefits from a virtual or in-person cooking show. It includes information such as the host's contact information, sales totals, and rewards earned.

2. How do I fill out an After Show Host Tally Sheet?

To fill out an After Show Host Tally Sheet, you will need to input the host's name, contact information, and sales totals from the show. You will also need to calculate the host's rewards based on their sales and any additional incentives or bonuses. The sheet also includes sections for notes and follow-up tasks.

3. Can I access the After Show Host Tally Sheet online?

Yes, the After Show Host Tally Sheet is available for download on the Pampered Chef website. You can also access it through your consultant's back office. Additionally, there are digital tools available that can automatically calculate sales totals and rewards for you.

4. What are the benefits of using an After Show Host Tally Sheet?

Using an After Show Host Tally Sheet allows you to easily track and organize all the important information from your cooking show. It also helps you stay on top of follow-up tasks and ensures that your host receives their rewards in a timely manner. Plus, it can be a helpful tool for setting goals and tracking your progress as a consultant.

5. Do I need to submit the After Show Host Tally Sheet to Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is important to submit the After Show Host Tally Sheet to Pampered Chef so that the host can receive their rewards. You can submit it online or through your consultant's back office. It is also a good idea to keep a copy for your records in case of any discrepancies or questions from the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Roadtripray