• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Deal with the Strange Orders in Canada?

In summary, the customer is seeing strange orders on the website and wants to know the reasons for this. The strange orders could be due to incorrect information, technical errors, or previous promotions/events. The customer can contact customer service for assistance with these orders. It is not possible to cancel or change a strange order once it has been placed, but the items can be returned. The customer will still receive the items in most cases, as the system is designed to catch errors. These strange orders are not a scam or fraudulent activity, but if the customer is concerned, they can contact customer service. To prevent strange orders, it is recommended to double check information before placing an order and to contact customer service if any strange activity is noticed on the account
CathyBob
Gold Member
In Canada!Has anyone had any orders today of the Knife block and knives? I had someone order 2 of them at $85 :eek:My Director has someone order 2 as well and at $95 :eek:Something fishy is going on!!

thats totally weird! Hope it works out well in the end for you both.

I didn't go look at the current monetary exchange value, but I'm assuming that's way cheaper than it's supposed to be, right??? If so, did you notify your tech support people of a possible price error on the online ordering system?

They are $415 in USA so I know the exchange rate is not that bad! Wonder if it is a glitch or something! Hope you get this fixed and someone doesn't really get that good a bargain!

The price here in Canada is $475

So $85 is a fantastic deal

Both of us who have been affected so far (we are both in Quebec) have been trying to contact someone from PC - but being the weekend.... no response!

I hope they catch it on Monday before it gets send out!!

Go ahead and send an email to tech support with something eye catching in the subject line like:

"URGENT: Software error! Major pricing errors on websites!"

A lot of companies have tech guys working on the weekends....even if they aren't answering the phones.

I'm curious...any news on the knife blocks?

hmm - SO STRANGE!

Hello Ladies,

All is well, it was an error on the French side of our websites. The price was 47.50 instead of 475.00!

Big error but it has since been taken care of.

It's a good thing to always check our websites and make sure everything is the way it should be.

thanks
Patty

1. Why am I seeing strange orders on the website?

There could be a few different reasons for this. It is possible that a customer accidentally entered incorrect information when placing their order, or that there was a technical error on our end. It is also possible that these orders are from a previous promotion or event that is no longer active. If you are concerned about the orders, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I cancel or change a strange order on the website?

If you have already placed the order, unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make changes to it. However, you can return the items once they are delivered if you no longer want them. If you have not yet placed the order, please double check the information to ensure it is correct before submitting.

3. Will I still receive my items if I see a strange order on the website?

In most cases, yes. Our system is designed to catch any errors or issues with orders, so if you see a strange order on the website, it may still be processed and delivered to you. If you are unsure, please contact our customer service team for confirmation.

4. Are these strange orders a scam or fraudulent activity?

No, they are not. As mentioned before, there could be a variety of reasons for strange orders appearing on our website. However, if you are concerned or suspicious about an order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. How can I prevent strange orders from appearing on the website?

While we do our best to ensure all orders are accurate and legitimate, sometimes mistakes or issues can occur. To prevent any potential problems, we recommend double checking all information before submitting an order and contacting our customer service team if you notice any strange activity on your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sheila