• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best way to ship and purchase old season's bests at a great deal?

In summary, "Old Season's Bests for Sale" are discounted products from previous Pampered Chef seasons that are still new and in their original packaging. Purchasing these products can save money, offer access to discontinued items, and provide high quality products. The only potential downside is that the product may not be the latest version. Returns and exchanges are still possible, but may not be available if the product is discontinued. The list of available products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant.
Countrykitchenmichelle

Make your best offer. Any suggestions on the easiest and cheapest shipping for these, please advise.

S/S 2002, 2003, 2004
F/W 2000, 2003, 2004

PLEASE PM ME

Countrykitchenmichelle said:

Make your best offer. Any suggestions on the easiest and cheapest shipping for these, please advise.

S/S 2002, 2003, 2004
F/W 2000, 2003, 2004

PLEASE PM ME

I would love to have the S/S 2002 & 2003

Oh yeah, I sent you a PM too by the way!! Thanks!!!

Do you have multiples or just one of each? I'd love one of each if you have them. You could put them in one envelope and you should be able to send it "bound printed matter" which is cheaper after a certain weight.

You could also mail them "media mail" since they're books.

How many are there total? Just one of each or multiples?

I definitely want one of each. I might want multiples -- it just depends on how many you have.

Related to What's the best way to ship and purchase old season's bests at a great deal?

What are "Old Season's Bests for Sale"?

"Old Season's Bests for Sale" are products from previous Pampered Chef seasons that are now being offered at a discounted price. These products are still brand new and in their original packaging, but may have been discontinued or replaced by newer products.

Why should I purchase "Old Season's Bests for Sale"?

There are a few reasons why purchasing "Old Season's Bests for Sale" can be beneficial. Firstly, you can save money by purchasing these products at a discounted price. Additionally, some of these products may no longer be available in the current Pampered Chef catalog, so this is a great opportunity to get your hands on them. Lastly, these products are still of high quality and can be just as useful as newer products.

Are there any downsides to purchasing "Old Season's Bests for Sale"?

The only potential downside to purchasing "Old Season's Bests for Sale" is that the product may not be the latest version or may have been updated with newer features. However, this is something to consider based on your personal preferences and needs.

Can I still return or exchange "Old Season's Bests for Sale" products?

Yes, you can still return or exchange "Old Season's Bests for Sale" products within the same time frame as regular Pampered Chef products. However, please note that these products may not be eligible for a refund or exchange if they have been discontinued or are no longer available in the current catalog.

How can I find out which "Old Season's Bests for Sale" products are currently available?

You can view the list of "Old Season's Bests for Sale" products on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The availability of these products may vary and may change at any time, so be sure to check back often for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies