• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Something Good to Serve With Jerk Chicken Nachos?

What if you toasted up a french bread with some oil on it . You could toast it on your large bar pan, and then let the guests sample the salad chopper. You could have them chop the salsa ingredients and you can spoon it on the french bread and make almost like a bruschetta out of it.What about making a fruit pizza to go along with it. Just make the sugar cookie dough crust before you do the show and then add the extra ingredients to got along with it as your nachos are baking. Just a thought! :)Or you could do mini margarita cups! Everyone loves them and they show some nice tools.
jrstephens
I want to do these for September. What would be a good second recipe? My host for Tuesday wants to do something else beside them since the show is at 6. Something simple. Could even be something that I make ahead of time - if it is quick.

What if you toasted up a french bread with some oil on it . You could toast it on your large bar pan, and then let the guests sample the salad chopper. You could have them chop the salsa ingredients and you can spoon it on the french bread and make almost like a bruschetta out of it.

What about making a fruit pizza to go along with it. Just make the sugar cookie dough crust before you do the show and then add the extra ingredients to got along with it as your nachos are baking. Just a thought! :) :)

PamperedTammy said:
What about making a fruit pizza to go along with it. Just make the sugar cookie dough crust before you do the show and then add the extra ingredients to got along with it as your nachos are baking. Just a thought! :) :)

And then what do you do, just put an assortment of frut on top of the cookie???

Sugar cookie = crust
Cream cheese + powdered sugar = sauce
Fruit = Toppings

YUM!!!!!

Sounds yummy!!

that DOES sound good. i want one

I know I say this a lot but a GREAT "B" recipe is the mango fruit salsa with cinnamon chips. It is so easy to do and everyone loves it!

GuacomoleDo the Guacomole on the side of the Guacomole Seasoning box... all you need is avocados... bring along red nacho chips for colour..... Serve with Limeade. :cool:

If she wants something sweet... bring along pre-made 2 Bite Brownies and some whipped topping and the Easy Accent Decorator. Have Guests "top" their brownie with the whipped topping in the EAD and having things on hand like nuts (they can chop with the chopper) chocolate or orange (they can zest with the Microplane) or the new Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles.... :eek:

Mini Margarita Cups! Everyone loves them and they show some nice tools.
Deb

debhowey said:
Mini Margarita Cups! Everyone loves them and they show some nice tools.
Deb
What's a mini margarita cup? I don't recognize that recipe.

what about the avocado salsa cups?

How about the 2-step fudge? SOOO easy!

I got this recipe from here months ago and I love it. It is not officially a PC recipe but it sure gets people to give me their email address so I can send them the recipe.
Deb

Attachments

• Mini Margarita Pies.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 437
Those sound so good! That would go great at a sip n dip party too!

This is what I logged on this morning looking for - something to have with Jamaican Jerk Nachos. I'm doing the margarita pies! The last time I made these the guests complained about the peppers not being cooked. Anyone else had this complaint??

these are real similiar to the old fruit dessert pizza recipe talked about on here.
For the dessert pizza instead of using a sugar cookie dough I use crescent rolls or the crust base...make it lighter...bake 2 cans on the large round stone in a crust shape...cool
then mix powder sugar and cream cheese together and spread on crust.
Then top with fresh fruit in a fun round pattern...strawberries sliced around outside edge, sliced kiwi inside that, then bananas, mandarine oranges or whatever else looks pretty
You could even do this cup recipe using these ingredients...

Ok. It is not a PC recipe, but I did Mojitos with the JCN and they LOVED it! I just googled for a recipe. I used the batter bowl and put the sugar and mint leaves and the salad choppers to chop them. Citrus press for lime juice. Ult Mandoline to slice limes for garnish and the easy read cups for measuring Lime juice, soda water and rum. Of course you can leave the rum out if you don't drink!

jrstephens said:
I want to do these for September. What would be a good second recipe? My host for Tuesday wants to do something else beside them since the show is at 6. Something simple. Could even be something that I make ahead of time - if it is quick.

Related to What's Something Good to Serve With Jerk Chicken Nachos?

1. What are some good side dish options for jerk chicken nachos?

Some great options for side dishes to serve with jerk chicken nachos include a refreshing mango salsa, a creamy avocado dip, or a simple mixed greens salad with a citrus vinaigrette dressing.

2. Can I make a vegetarian version of jerk chicken nachos?

Absolutely! You can easily substitute the chicken with grilled or roasted vegetables like bell peppers, onions, and zucchini for a delicious vegetarian twist on this dish.

3. Do you have any recommendations for drinks to pair with jerk chicken nachos?

A cold beer or a fruity tropical cocktail like a piña colada or a margarita would pair well with the spicy flavors of jerk chicken nachos. You can also serve a refreshing iced tea or lemonade for a non-alcoholic option.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions to consider when serving jerk chicken nachos?

Jerk chicken nachos usually contain dairy in the form of cheese and sour cream, so make sure to have alternative options for guests who are lactose intolerant or following a vegan diet. You can also offer a gluten-free version by using corn tortilla chips instead of flour tortillas.

5. Can I make jerk chicken nachos ahead of time for a party?

While the best way to enjoy jerk chicken nachos is fresh out of the oven, you can certainly prepare the components ahead of time and assemble them right before serving. You can also keep the chicken, toppings, and chips separate and let your guests build their own nachos for a fun and interactive party food option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliebakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • baigaj