• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Store for Me at Nancy's with a $20 Purchase?

In summary, "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!" is a weekly email sent to Pampered Chef consultants with important updates, promotions, and announcements from the company. It is typically sent on Mondays and can be accessed through the consultant's email or dashboard on the company's website. Unsubscribing is not an option, but email preferences can be managed. To ensure important information is not missed, consultants should regularly check their email and add the email address to their contacts.
Ginger428
Gold Member
With every 20.00 purchase you get the PC logo pin & 2 Rubber stamps...1 looks like the A/P/C/S & the other is the TTA w/ other products...really cute, let me see now what do I need??? Hmmmmmmm:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/specials.htm

Like the new postcards! I wish they added registry to the contact one though.

lisacb77 said:
Like the new postcards! I wish they added registry to the contact one though.

I was looking at them, they are really nice!

I like the new postcards too. Might have to get a few. I really like the new thank you for your order one. I use the pink ones now, but I like the wording on the new ones better.

yes yes yesI read this post about 2am and went straight to Nancys. I placed my order (new post cards) just waiting for my stamps. :D

I placed an order also. I ordered 2 sets of postcards...not the new ones...and 25 of the magnetic calendars that you put your biz card on. I love Nancy's.

Chef Diane said:
I read this post about 2am and went straight to Nancys. I placed my order (new post cards) just waiting for my stamps. :D

I just did the same thing - you guys are a bad influence!! LOL

Related to What's in Store for Me at Nancy's with a $20 Purchase?

1. What is "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!"?

"Just Got Email From Nancys!!!" is a special email sent to all Pampered Chef consultants that contains important updates, promotions, and announcements from the company.

2. When will I receive "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!"?

The email is typically sent out once a week on Mondays, but the timing may vary depending on the content and urgency of the information being shared.

3. How do I access "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!"?

The email will be sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef consultant account. You can also access past issues of the email by logging into your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!"?

No, "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!" is an important communication channel for all Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can manage your email preferences and choose which types of emails you receive from the company.

5. How can I make sure I don't miss any important information in "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!"?

Be sure to check your email regularly and keep an eye out for the "Just Got Email From Nancys!!!" subject line. You can also add the email address to your contacts to ensure it doesn't end up in your spam folder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies