• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nancy's Artworks Rubber Stamps

In summary, "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Rubber Stamps" are made with high-quality, durable rubber and mounted on sturdy wooden blocks. They are suitable for a variety of crafting projects such as card-making and scrapbooking and can be used with different types of inks including dye, pigment, and archival inks. To clean and care for these stamps, simply wipe them with a damp cloth or stamp cleaner and store them away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, custom or personalized stamps are not currently available, but may be offered in the future as the product line expands.
Candi_f
Gold Member
JUST REDUCED!

Eight rubber stamps available from Nancy's Artworks. Seven have been slightly used, but are still in great condition...the other one (which I have signified below) has not been used at all. Here are the designs:

* Save this Receipt under your Silverware Tray!

* What's Cookin'? The Pampered Chef

* Pineapple (not sure if this one is actually Nancy's...although she did sell one just like it)

* Phone Orders Welcome!

* Thank You! (chef hat image) (This is the new one.)

* Contact me for Fund Raisers Bridal Showers Kitchen Shows & Business Opportunites!

* Bring in $100 in outside orders and you'll recieve _________

* Picture of Tool Turn-About and tools and Large Stone w/ Rack, etc.

Now only asking $20 with shipping included!

Thanks!

Last edited:
bump... :)

Bump... :)

1. What materials are used to make "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Rubber Stamps"?

These rubber stamps are made with high-quality, durable rubber and mounted on sturdy wooden blocks for easy handling.

2. Are these stamps suitable for all types of crafting?

Yes, these stamps are perfect for a variety of crafts including card-making, scrapbooking, and mixed media projects.

3. Can I use these stamps with any type of ink?

Yes, these stamps are compatible with a wide range of inks including dye, pigment, and archival inks.

4. How do I clean and care for these stamps?

To clean your stamps, simply wipe them with a damp cloth or stamp cleaner after each use. Store them away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures to ensure longevity.

5. Can I customize or personalize these stamps?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom or personalized stamps at this time. However, we are constantly expanding our product line and may offer this option in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • brodys_mama