• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpectedly Automatic Login: A Pleasant Surprise

In summary, "Unexpectedly Automatic Login" is a feature that automatically logs you into your account without having to enter your login credentials every time. It is a pleasant surprise because it saves time and eliminates the hassle of remembering and typing in your login information. This feature uses cookies to store your login information on your device, allowing you to be automatically logged in when you visit our website. It works on both desktop and mobile devices. You can enable or disable this feature in your account settings and it is secure as it uses encrypted cookies. If you are experiencing any issues, you can try clearing your browser's cookies and cache or contact customer support for assistance.
janel kelly
I normally have to log back in every five minutes onto this site if I step away, but the past couple of days I haven't had to log in at all. Its been putting me in automatically. Not that I'm complaining, its kind of nice...

You realize that you probably just jinxed yourself by starting this thread, right??

:p

For the longest time I didn't have to log on a lot but now lately I have had to. It is a pain in the rearr but I keep loggin on, this site can be very addictive. Gillian is right, you probably jinzed yourself.

I cannot sign on to CS when I am on AOL. It says "welcome georgiapeach" then redirects me back to the sign on screen. It just started a few weeks ago. I've sent notices to Greg (three times) but no answer. I can get on through the big blue E :) but it's a pain since I'm on AOL all day.

Now, I only check CS a couple times a week instead of a couple times a day!! Very annoying to have to jump through different hoops just to check CS out :mad:

What is "Unexpectedly Automatic Login" and why is it a pleasant surprise?

"Unexpectedly Automatic Login" is a feature that automatically logs you into your account without having to enter your login credentials every time. It is a pleasant surprise because it saves time and eliminates the hassle of remembering and typing in your login information.

How does "Unexpectedly Automatic Login" work?

This feature uses cookies to store your login information on your device, allowing you to be automatically logged in when you visit our website. It works on both desktop and mobile devices.

Can I enable or disable "Unexpectedly Automatic Login"?

Yes, you can enable or disable this feature in your account settings. Simply go to the "Security" section and select "Manage Automatic Login" to make changes.

Is "Unexpectedly Automatic Login" secure?

Yes, this feature is secure as it uses encrypted cookies to store your login information. However, we recommend that you only use this feature on your personal device and not on public or shared devices for added security.

What should I do if I am having issues with "Unexpectedly Automatic Login"?

If you are experiencing any issues with this feature, please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache and then try logging in again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies