• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (January 30Th)

In summary, some easy and quick dinner ideas for January 30th include a one-pot pasta dish, stir-fry with vegetables and protein, or a slow cooker meal. For healthy options, try a salad with roasted vegetables, a quinoa stir-fry, or a lean protein with steamed vegetables. To add special flavors, incorporate seasonal produce and warm spices. Recommended Pampered Chef products for dinner on January 30th include the Quick Cooker, Vegetable Spiralizer, and Microplane Zester. Vegetarian or vegan options could include stir-fry with tofu, lentil or bean soup, or a roasted vegetable quinoa bowl with plant-based proteins like tempeh or seitan.
sklay723
Gold Member
I didn't see one of these threads for today and I love seeing everyone else's ideas, so I'll just start one myself! :)

We're having a cheeseburger ring, modified to include bbq sauce and bacon instead of ketchup and mustard. It's always a big hit with DH and the kids, it's very simple, and budget friendly. Serving with green beans and extra bbq sauce for dipping.

Who's next?

potato soup with bacon and cheese with turkey and cheese wraps. yum yum :)

leftovers from my customer appeciation show last night. Chicken from 30 min chicken, Chicken penne al fresco, and fresh veggies.

Had a great show, and didn't feel like cooking to much. Plus I need to clean out the fridge before we have our team cook and look here on Tuesday night!!

Everyone is to busy checking out the change over kits, etc...:D

We had Spinach Carbonara Pizza.....I had all the ingredients & my host changed her show to a catty due to the weather.

I just did a review on the Mexican Sausage Skillet from the new 29 minute cookbook! YUMMY!

We made a meat lovers type pizza!!!! We had bacon, sausage, and peperoni with cheese green pepper and onions.

i broke in my new saute tongs with the mexican chicken lasagna, and just gazed at the rest of my sat bounty.

yum and yay!

Related to What's for Dinner? (January 30Th)

1. What are some easy and quick dinner ideas for January 30th?

Some easy and quick dinner ideas for January 30th could include a one-pot pasta dish, a stir-fry with vegetables and protein, or a hearty soup or stew. You could also try using your slow cooker to make a delicious meal while you're at work.

2. What are some healthy dinner options for January 30th?

Some healthy dinner options for January 30th could include a salad with roasted vegetables and grilled chicken, a quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, or a lean protein like fish or turkey with steamed vegetables.

3. Are there any special ingredients or flavors to incorporate into a dinner for January 30th?

Some special ingredients or flavors to incorporate into a dinner for January 30th could include seasonal produce like winter squash, root vegetables, and citrus fruits. You could also experiment with warm and comforting spices like cinnamon and nutmeg to add depth to your dishes.

4. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products to use for a dinner on January 30th?

Some Pampered Chef products that could be useful for dinner on January 30th include the Quick Cooker, which can make soups, stews, and roasts in a fraction of the time, the Vegetable Spiralizer, which can help you create healthy and delicious zoodles (zucchini noodles), and the Microplane Zester, which is perfect for adding flavor to your dishes with freshly grated citrus zest.

5. Do you have any suggestions for a vegetarian or vegan dinner on January 30th?

For a vegetarian or vegan dinner on January 30th, you could try a vegetable and tofu stir-fry, lentil or bean soup, or a roasted vegetable quinoa bowl. You could also incorporate plant-based proteins like tempeh or seitan into your dishes for added variety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies