• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake?

In summary, it looks like it will be another long day! The weather is really throwing a wrench in our plans, we are almost out of food, and our oldest son is coming with 6 kids and only 1 is able to make it. We are expecting a lot of leftovers!
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning everyone!

It's snowing like crazy here this morning, nothing like snow to put me in a bad mood!!!

I think tonight we will have left over Chinese food:chef: Since I'm grumpy I don't feel like cooking.LOL

Left over turkey and stuffing, naturally.

A whole 2nd Thanksgiving meal with my side of the family.

we are going back to my BF's parents for leftovers of last nights dinner!

turkey cranberry wreath of course :)

Wish I had some leftovers to eat. Only thing already done here is the Greek Chicken and Orzo Skillet! It was nasty so the garbage disposal may get it. I hate to waste good food but I wouldn't even give it to someone to eat! Guess I'll grab something while I'm out!

I am thinking about making turkey and gravy over rice.

Round 2 of our thanksgiving meal...

Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, rolls, and cranberry sauce (homemade by my friend...sooooo good). We ate at our friend's house, and only took home some of the many leftovers. So yummy though!! :D

For dessert?? Apple pie!! :)

My DH does not like mayo or mustard, so I am going to try the turkey cranberr wreath with sour cream. I hope it comes out okay, what do you think?

Here in El Paso most families will have either turkey tacos or turkey burritos today. I can hardly wait, turkey tacos are grrrreat!!! :D

Well, we have turkey in the oven, perogies in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, green been casserole, cheese tray and pumpkin pie and chocolate cake for dessert.(Choc. cake is to celebrate the boys' birthdays - 12/10 (age 5) and 12/25 (age 6))

ham, turkey, green bean bundles, popovers, creamed corn, deviled eggs, french onion casserole, cranberry relish, stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, homemade noodles, shrimp bisque, salad, strawberry pretzel salad , broccoli rice casserole veggie tray and dill dip., chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, pumpkin pies, oreo truffles & all kinds of homemade candy.oldest son was bringing 6 kids from college only 1 was able to come (ya'll beware of that nasty virus) we'll be eating leftovers until New Years.

Last edited:
Homemade veggie soup & sandwiches - I'm freezing!

Teresa, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake? Please share!

Related to What's for Dinner? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides customers with weekly meal plans and corresponding grocery lists to make dinnertime easier and more efficient.

2. How many recipes are included in each week's meal plan?

Each week's meal plan includes five recipes, one for each weekday. These recipes are designed to be family-friendly, easy to make, and use a variety of Pampered Chef products.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes readily available at the grocery store?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program are created with everyday ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. This makes it convenient for customers to find and purchase the necessary ingredients for their meals.

4. Can I customize the meal plan to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program allows for customization based on dietary restrictions or preferences. Customers can specify if they are vegetarian, gluten-free, or have any other dietary needs, and the meal plan will be adjusted accordingly.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "What's for Dinner?" program?

There is no cost to participate in the "What's for Dinner?" program. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help make meal planning and dinnertime easier for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC