• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a Great Drizzling Tool for Caramel and Other Ingredients?

In summary, the V-shaped cutter is the best drizzling tool. Skinny scraper can work too, but the v-shaped is really good. Decorator bottles are great ideas, ladies. Thanks.
sivlepa
Recipes will often suggest using the V-shaped cutter as a drizzling tool for ingredients like caramel. What do you find to work well as a drizzling tool bedsides this?

Last edited:
I don't think you can beat the v-shaped cutter. Seriously. Works like a charm.

Small Bamboo Spoons in a pinch. But the V-shaped Cutter is the best.

Skinny scraper can work too, but the v-shaped is really good.

Great ideas, ladies. Thanks.
Might the mini-whipper work?

Depends on the consistency of what you're drizzling.

jenniferknapp said:
Decorator bottles!

Just not for the BBQ sauce in the Aloha Pizza! I thought that would be a good idea and I now have a orange-ish stained bottle. Bummer!
:(

straitfan said:
Just not for the BBQ sauce in the Aloha Pizza! I thought that would be a good idea and I now have a orange-ish stained bottle. Bummer!

I use a sandwich baggy and cut the corner for the BBQ sauce....

I know, I know, that's what the recipe says......but I thought the DB would be better and show off a product............so much for that great idea!

I am so glad that you posted this, because I was going to to use the Decorator Bottles at a show tomorrow for the Aloha Pizza.

Good to know!

straitfan said:
Yeah, me too, but I soaked it with bleach water and it's better than it was. Still not as clear as the others, but...

oh and ps, I think a baggie with the corner cut off always works, it just doesn't show any tools!

You can demonstrate the meaure all cup if you are doing the baggy. Put the baggy in the cup and fill with whatever you are drizzling, twist baggy, and clip with a twixit clip, then cut a small cut in the baggy with the kitchen shears then drizzle. you will show a whole lot more money in tools then if you just used the v-shape cutter.

I sell a ton of v-shape cutters by showing bell peppers or a hollowed out orange with the v-shape cuts and telling them that they can fill the peepper or fruit with dip for a cute presentation.

Paula Deen used a whisk to drizzle I just saw as her show came on today. I had never thought of that!

jrstephens said:
Paula Deen used a whisk to drizzle I just saw as her show came on today. I had never thought of that!

The Mini Whisk would be ideal.

I often use the egg separator as a drizzling tool. It works very well for chocolate and caramel.

i use the bbq basting bottle to put the bbq sauce on the aloha pizza as it allows you to drizzle it on the top of the pizza as well as spread it out on the bottom of the pizza. Thanks

For those with stained decorator bottles: Just keep that one for things that might stain and tell customers that, yes, some things stain them but it doesn't change how they work. Not really a big deal. I would use the stained one for frosting with red food coloring.

I just bring one bottle with me to shows so they can see it anyway.

1. What is a drizzling tool?

A drizzling tool is a kitchen utensil used to drizzle sauces, oils, and other liquids onto food. It is typically designed with a long, narrow spout to control the flow of the liquid.

2. How is a drizzling tool different from a regular spoon or ladle?

A drizzling tool allows for more precise and controlled pouring of liquids, making it easier to create decorative patterns or evenly coat food. It also typically has a longer handle for better reach and a narrower spout for more accuracy.

3. Can I use a drizzling tool for both hot and cold liquids?

Yes, most drizzling tools are made from heat-resistant materials and can be used with both hot and cold liquids.

4. What types of liquids can I use with a drizzling tool?

A drizzling tool can be used with a variety of liquids such as sauces, oils, syrups, dressings, and even melted chocolate. However, it is not recommended for thicker liquids or chunky sauces.

5. How should I clean and care for my drizzling tool?

To clean your drizzling tool, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Some drizzling tools are also dishwasher safe. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they may damage the surface. Store your drizzling tool in a dry place to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci