• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would Be a Good Item ( Besides Cooking Show) to Give Away?

In summary, the conversation focused on suggestions for a donation item for a relay for life team's drawing. The ideas included a gift certificate redeemable only through the speaker, a cookbook and trivet set, a kitchen spritzer, a large round stone with handles and a stoneware cookbook, a collapsible serving bowl with outdoor serving set, and a collection of spices with the Gril it Quick cookbook. The speaker mentioned the benefits of giving a gift certificate and expressed a dislike for giving away free shows. They also discussed the availability of gift certificates for new consultants.
ameliasurf
under $40....... i need your input on what i should give as a donation for a relay for life team to do a drawing?

A gift certificte only redeemable through you... or the cookbooks with your info on the inside... those are items I give away for raffles or drawings

29-minute cookbook and trivet. That's about $28. You can add a popular tool to it, if you want it to have a higher value. A mix n chop or scraper would be good.

I agree with the other ladies, a cookbook and the trivet would be really nice. All the Best is pretty good because it gives you a great assortment of popular PC recipes.

I am a big fan of doing a GC redeemable only through you. That way if they don't use it, you aren't out any $$ and usually if they redeem it, they will spend more than the GC amount!

Here is a template (from someone on here...)

Attachments

• Personal Gift Certificate.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 854
I like the GC only redeemable through you. That way you get to make contact.

I do give away nor do I like to "win" a free show either. I feel presured to do it then whether I want to or not and that does not make for a good host IMHO.

Relay for life....give a kitchen spritzer, so they can cook healthy!

yeah i like the idea of the gift certificate

Since I am new I can't do GC yet :(
The trivet and cookbook is a good idea.

merego said:
Since I am new I can't do GC yet :(
The trivet and cookbook is a good idea.
Why not? The ones we are talking about you print off and give them yourself...then when they redeem them, you would pay out of pocket.

Also- you can still order them anytime...doesn't matter how new you are...

Ok, I misunderstood them. Maybe it is the bridal registry I can't do??
I am on information overload

I'm a big fan of giving the Lg Round Stone with Handles and a Stoneware cookbook.

Something new spring/summer!!Collapisble Serving Bowl with Outdoor Serving Set or
Collection of spices with Gril it Quick Cookbook

1. What are some popular items to give away at a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular items to give away at a Pampered Chef party include kitchen tools such as spatulas, mixing bowls, and measuring cups, as well as food items like spices, sauces, and dips.

2. Are there any new or seasonal items that would make good giveaway gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently releases new and seasonal items that would make great giveaway gifts. Some examples include holiday-themed kitchen tools, limited edition cookware, and special edition spices.

3. Can I personalize the giveaway items with my own branding or logo?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not allow for personalization of giveaway items with outside branding or logos. However, you can add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or recipe card with the gift.

4. What is a good budget to keep in mind when selecting giveaway items?

The budget for giveaway items can vary depending on the size of the party and your own preferences. However, a good rule of thumb is to budget around $5-$10 per guest for smaller parties and $10-$20 per guest for larger parties.

5. Can I give away Pampered Chef gift cards as prizes?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift cards make great giveaway prizes. Not only can guests use them to purchase products from your party, but they can also be redeemed online for a wider selection of items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies