• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Was Your Favorite Workshop at Conference

Lyn Conway's Contact with Confidence was a great overview, but her Language of Success cd set was a better investment.
Kathytnt
Some fo the workships would good some some of my mine were so-so I lucked out and got Don Funt for my Supporting New Consultants Class Remember that all thse workshops have different speakers at the waves except for probably the Lyn Conway workshop

Last edited:
I loved the Lyn Conway class. My confidence level has been my biggest thing holding me back, so I felt like she was talking directly to me! In fact, I need to re-read those notes!

I think my favorite workshop was "Sell the Dream" with Suzie Lite. I actually liked the general sessions best, especially Day 1.

Alison, if you have typed the notes up or ever do type them up, will you share?

JAE... I hopefully will get them typed up soon (I'm almost done unpacking my suitcase... bad, I know, but I was packed all week with stuff to do and sick for part of it as well!) so then I will gladly post them and all my notes!

So Allison I am assuming you are not one of those pushy people that has to tone it down! Remember It's not about Me!

I took the Bookings Galore workshop on Day 3 in Wave 3 with Davina Messics and some one else (sorry, don't have my notebook in front of me for the name). I barely took my pen off the page there was so much useful information. I am waiting for her notes, as she did not get through them all.

Kathytnt said:
So Allison I am assuming you are not one of those pushy people that has to tone it down! Remember It's not about Me!

I am definitely not one of those pushy people... in fact that is my fear... I tried the pink company in college and left feeling like I was in a cult (no offense to anyone if they are in it and love it). So now I am always so afraid of being pushy, that it takes me forever to say anything! :eek:

I don't know what to pick! I loved my Cooking Show Live but wasn't as thrilled with my Test Kitchens Cook and they are on the same line in the poll....

I was in Amway many years ago and many people called it a cult. I like the PC thing much better and think I will be much more successful. Well I already am more successful. I nevere sponosored anyone with that company and it was more important for the bottom line to recruit.

Hands Down, Lyn Conway's Contacting With Confidence!
I am so glad I had her class last.
I walked away just PUMPED & ON FIRE!

Allison, don't feel bad, I am still working on unpacking!
I have slept all day today, I am just pooped, and need to rest.

I guess even the same speaker doesn't come through with different people. Lyn's CWC workshop to me was good but not great but I did learn things.

My fave was sell the dream work shop!!! I have been so focused on getting shows that I forget to offer the opportunity!!! This really gave me that "aha" Moment!!!

For me it was a close call. I loved Lyn Conway's Contact with Confidence. I bought her Language of Success cd set in order to get even more ideas.I have to say, though, that as far as actual, concrete, put-it-into-practice-immediately information, the Build Your Business with Customer Care workshop won out. I think customer care is one of my strong areas, but I still took away oodles of good ideas.

Bookings Galore was chock full of awesome ideas that I have already put to use. I enjoyed theTest Kitchens Cook, and wasn't impressed with Lyn Conway or the recruitng yes to maybe.

Oops. I voted twice. I forgot, I've already been here and voted twice now for "other" Sell the Dream.

yummybytes said:
Bookings Galore was chock full of awesome ideas that I have already put to use. I enjoyed theTest Kitchens Cook, and wasn't impressed with Lyn Conway or the recruitng yes to maybe.

Which bookings galore did you take? I was one of the presenters for day 3, just curious if you were in that group. I've had a lot of emails for the notes, so I guess it was successful!!!

Janell

Nell's-a-Cookin' said:
Which bookings galore did you take? I was one of the presenters for day 3, just curious if you were in that group. I've had a lot of emails for the notes, so I guess it was successful!!!

Janell
will you post them here for us?

I choose "other" - my favorite was Sell the Dream. My speakers on Day 3 of Wave 2 were Laura Harrison and Gillian Eisenberg. They were awesome!

I agree with Jenn Evans. Recruiting from maybe to a yes was what I was looking forward to, but my presenters were nervous and things were said repeatedly.

Contact with Confidence was OK, but the best was my Live Cooking Show. For starters, I attended it by myself, which I think helps to improve your attention span. I came back with a lot of helpful hints, and I didnt even know the can opener could actually POP off the lid> I had always used my fingers. And thought, this is terrible. That was an AHA moment. And of course the mandoline. I've been putting off using it as it looked complex. NOw I am pepped up to use it!

chefheather said:
I choose "other" - my favorite was Sell the Dream. My speakers on Day 3 of Wave 2 were Laura Harrison and Gillian Eisenberg. They were awesome!

Too bad they weren't my speakers!

Can you post your notes? I would LOVE to hear what Gillian is doing to get so many recruits!!!

I took bookings Galore on Day 2 -- sorry!! I didn't get to see you :(

I was told that Jillian's class was phenomenal. She talked about how she recruits everyone -- including her gynecologist, who is now a director on her team!! Could you imagine?

Honestly though -- I can totally see why she's so successful. She oooozes charm and sweetness. Total person magnet. People cannot help to be drawn to her and want to be around her and learn from her. Her youthful exuberence and determination are also very attractive factors as well. She's well spoken, well educated and cute to boot -- what's not to love. She's totally going places!! Heck -- she's already there :p

chefheather said:

That was my favorite too! I was in the same class. What made me feel best was when Jillian said she didn't recruit her first 2 years & now in 6 years she's an Executive Director! I've been doing this for 2 years & feel like since I'm not even a Future yet that I have no chance--that made me realize that it's not when you recruit, it's who!

yummybytes said:

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who didn't care for Lyn Conway!

Loved Sell the Dream

Ginny

pamperedlinda said:
will you post them here for us?

I will as soon as I can get my laptop connected to wireless again, we moved over the weekend and of course it all worked fine before, but now only one computer at a time - everything is saved there and I have to go online on the desktop - but I will as soon as I can either save it and transfer over or get wireless on my laptop.

chefheather said:

Laura Harrison is in my extended cluster (under the same ED) - she is awesome! :) I've seen her workshops before and she does a great job. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

What Was Your Favorite Workshop at Conference?

There were so many amazing workshops at conference, it's hard to choose just one favorite! Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the workshops:

1. What types of workshops were offered at conference?

There were a variety of workshops at conference, including cooking demonstrations, business training sessions, product showcases, and team building exercises.

2. How do I know which workshops to attend?

Prior to conference, a schedule of workshops will be released. You can review the topics and choose which workshops align with your interests and goals for the conference.

3. Can I attend more than one workshop at the same time slot?

Unfortunately, workshops are scheduled at the same time to accommodate as many topics as possible. You can always connect with other consultants who attended different workshops to share what you learned.

4. Are there any hands-on workshops?

Yes, there are some workshops that offer hands-on experiences, such as cooking demonstrations or product testing. These workshops are marked as "interactive" on the schedule.

5. Are workshop materials available after conference?

Yes, workshop materials will be available for download on the Pampered Chef consultant website after conference. You can also reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants if you need any additional materials or notes from a specific workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Wildfire