• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Tools Should I Add to My Kit for My First Show?

In summary, The can opener, citrus press and large grooved cutting board are the three items that I would get for my demo kit.
lluvs2laugh
I have $25 in free product from my open house and can't decide what to get. What would you get for your demo kit? I'm still in my first 30 days and this will be my first show I'm submitting.

TIA

Nat

If you don't already have these things:

Can Opener
Mix n Chop
Apple Wedger
Bamboo Spoons
Micro Scraper

I vote for the can opener and the can strainer, or the flluted stoneware. That comes in handy for making the mircowave cake that everyone loves because it only takes 15 minutes.

Oh, so much to choose from.... I vote for can opener, stoneware fluted pan or large grooved cutting board.

I vote for the fluted pan. I use it all the time for cakes in the microwave. Just made a cake today for a friend whose son's PTA is having a bake sale during the elections. My friend also sent along my fundraising info.

ChefBeckyD said:
If you don't already have these things:

Can Opener
Mix n Chop
Apple Wedger
Bamboo Spoons
Micro Scraper

and of these..........or Large Groove Cutting Board.

Tool Turn About

I vote for the apple wedger totally! I vote for the large micro-cooker since you can do the cake as well as sooo much more in it, and it's only $10.00!Mix n Chop :)

Thank you all so much!! I'm like a kid in a candy store:love:

Nat

DebbieJ said:
Tool Turn About

If you don't already have the Tool Turn About, I second that vote, b/c I got a second one just to take to shows!!

You definitely need a tool turnabout for shows, and I love having the large grooved cutting board

I asked my director the same question because I decided that I would order one or two things every time I have a show to help build my kit and she also said Tool Turnabout. She also recommended the citrus press. I also ordered the kitchen spritzer because I know I have seen a lot of recipes that use that. Oh and the large cutting board is next on my list.

DebbieJ said:
Tool Turn About

I am with Debbie...Tool Turn About. Then later you can get the Tote for it, all of your tools will be in one spot, easy to access and easy to transport!!

I also say Can opener, can strainer.

I have only ever demoed my fluted pan once. I make cakes in the Rice Cooker and have sold a TON of those!!

What products can I add to my kit?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to add any product from our current catalog to your kit. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

How do I add products to my kit?

To add products to your kit, simply log into your consultant account on our website and navigate to the "My Kit" section. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your kit by clicking the "Add to Kit" button.

Do I receive a discount when adding products to my kit?

Yes, as a consultant, you will receive a discount on all products added to your kit. The discount percentage varies depending on your consultant level.

Can I add products to my kit after I have already placed an order?

Yes, you can add products to your kit at any time. However, if you have already placed an order, you will need to pay for the added products separately and they will not be included in your previous order.

Are there any restrictions on what products I can add to my kit?

There are no restrictions on what products you can add to your kit, as long as they are currently available in our catalog. However, we recommend adding products that are popular and will appeal to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SheenaGonzales
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK