• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Serve With Hot Pizza Dip?

In summary, Ann's version of Hot Pizza Dip has huge wow factor. It is a dip that is made with cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, pizza sauce, and green pepper and green onion. It is easy to make and can be served with french bread toast or fresh vegetable dippers.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm making Ann's version of Hot Pizza Dip at my Friday evening show. My host wants to have something to serve with it that will be a good compliment - what do you suggest? People will be coming from work and they will probably be hungry. She's having some sort of dessert too. This won't be a demo recipe - it's something that she'll already have made.

Here's Ann's version if you're interested - it has HUGE WOW factor!

Hot Pizza Dip

1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 t. dried Italian seasoning
1 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 C. parmesan cheese, grated
1 8 oz. can pizza sauce
2 T. green pepper chopped
2 T. green onions sliced

Preheat oven to 350° F.

 Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning, spread into the Mini-Baker.
 Combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of the cream cheese.
 Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture.
 Top with bell pepper and green onions.
 Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
 Bake for 15-18 minutes.

Serve with french bread toast or fresh vegetable dippers.

Variation:
Instead of using toasts as dippers, make bread. Use 2 loaves of frozen bread dough, thawed. The best way to do that is take them out of the freezer in the morning and put them each into a separate 1-gal plastic bag that's been sprayed with a little oil. In the evening, they'll be thawed and risen. Cut each loaf lengthwise into 3 strips, leaving them connected on one end. Braid. Pull the ends of each braid to lengthen it, and place them on the large round stone (near the edge) to form a wreath. Brush with a little melted butter (with garlic in it, if you want), then sprinkle with a little Italian Seasoning and grated Parmesan. For an extra festive wreath, top with pepperoni or bell pepper rounds like ornaments. Place the Mini-Baker with the dip in the center of the wreath. Pop the whole thing into the oven. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bread is done.

Something sweet would go well. How about a sweet dip, like the Sprinkles Dip I posted last week:1 8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. marshmallow cream
2-3 tb. sweet sprinkles of your choiceCombine. Serve with pretzels.

chefann said:
Something sweet would go well. How about a sweet dip, like the Sprinkles Dip I posted last week:

1 8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. marshmallow cream
2-3 tb. sweet sprinkles of your choice

Combine. Serve with pretzels.

When you posted this, I ran out right away to the store to make it. I nearly ate the whole thing! Then, of course, I was rolling on the floor with indigestion cursing your name. ;)

The time I did the pizza Dip at my show, we served other dips like the Touchdown Taco dip and we made either the Tomato Basil Squares or the Cool Veggie Pizza.

leftymac said:
When you posted this, I ran out right away to the store to make it. I nearly ate the whole thing! Then, of course, I was rolling on the floor with indigestion cursing your name. ;)

So sorry...

not really. *giggle*

Split it in thirds before you add the sprinkles, and you can make all 3 flavors. :)

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip is easy and fits with the Italian theme, too.

I was thinking garlic bites would go well with pizza dip...but that's how my kids are...always want bread with pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, whatever...

leftymac said:

So, how much weight have you gained since starting PC? ;)

I think you've sampled every recipe! :D

we add pepperoni to ours and serve it with tostitos scoopsas far as a sample of something else what about a small salad or pasta salad

I have a yummy and easy artichoke dip recipe. It does NOT contain spinach. I think it is about 1000% better than the bread bowl artichole dip (which I didn't really like at all). Let me know if you're interested in the recipe. It can be made ahead and then baked when needed, or it could be demo-ed.

If she wants domething sweet, I love the brownie truffle cups for being quick, easy and bite sized (I usually double the recipe).

Dippers for Hot Pizza Dip -

Breadsticks
Biscuits
Chicken tenders or nuggets (my kids love this!)
Pizza dough (pillsbury) baked into strips until browned
Cheese sticks

My husband and I love to spoon this stuff on our summer sausage, cheese and crackers!

Debbie :chef:

Chocolate of course!

I forgot to add, I also press garlic into the cream cheese

This thread is now making me want pizza dip. I wonder if I have all the ingredient on hand...I will have to look when I get home.:D

I know this sounds like an odd combo but at my show we served the Pizza dip and then made the cinamon rolls out of our sweet cinamon sprinkle, butter and crescent rolls! It was a big hit and it helps sell more than one seasoning too! So I was able to get people interested in the italian season plus the sprinkle! oh, and i could bake them at the same time too!!

1. What are some common options for dipping with hot pizza dip?

Some popular options for dipping with hot pizza dip include breadsticks, crackers, tortilla chips, and vegetables such as celery and carrots.

2. Can I serve hot pizza dip as a main dish?

While hot pizza dip is typically served as an appetizer or snack, it can also be served as a main dish alongside a salad or other side dish.

3. What drinks pair well with hot pizza dip?

Pizza and beer are a classic pairing, so a cold beer would be a great choice to serve with hot pizza dip. Other options include red wine, soda, or even lemonade.

4. Can I make hot pizza dip ahead of time?

Absolutely! You can assemble the dip and store it in the fridge until you're ready to bake and serve it. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as the dip may need a few extra minutes to heat through.

5. Are there any variations to the traditional hot pizza dip?

Yes, there are many variations to hot pizza dip! You can add different toppings like pepperoni, olives, or mushrooms, or even swap out the marinara sauce for a different type of pizza sauce. You can also experiment with different types of cheese or add in additional spices for extra flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
peichef
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58