• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Put in Simple Additions From Kit

In summary, the white ceramic bowls that came in the kit at the show can be used for various things, including condiments for the dish being made, candy, and pens for the guests.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Share with us what you put in your Simple Additions white ceramic bowls ( that came in the kit) at your show..

I'm looking for a new idea.....Share with us what you do..

Candy, salsa, dip, nuts... depends on what I'm making for the show. If nothing works in there, sometimes I do a silk flower arrangement. Or put pens for my guests.

Condiments to whatever dish/s your making... sour cream, guacamole...

Salsa & Guacamole
Plain & Peanut M&M's
Cherry Topping & Sliced Almonds (for Molten Skillet Brownie)
Hot Fudge & Hot Caramel toppings
finger towels & pretty soaps
mixed nuts & after-dinner mints.............

I have my business cards in one side and inkpens in the other for fairs & shows (this is using my white SA's and the old black caddy) but it's a good use for it!

At shows with the newer ones, I put whatever condiment that goes with the recipe - they are really cute with the new bamboo small spoons. Another good idea is candy on the tables by the guests.

You could always put peppermints or hershey kisses in it and leave it sitting with your checkout. When they checkout, you can give them some candy. I do that sometimes.

Candy in one bowl and pens in the other.

I have my host use it for whatever she is making (salsa & guacamole, dip and veggies, whatever). I let her use the small bamboo spoons with it, too. At fairs, I put Hershey's kisses in sometimes (if I need a draw to the table).

Candy kisses for the LIKE < LOVE IT GAME

the most creative I ever did (this was a guest's idea while I was setting up!) was water with flower blossoms floating on top.

Q-tips and cotton balls to show you can use it in places other than the kitchen. Remote controls and keys for living room use. Hairbows and pony tails holders.

I am trying to think out of the "norm" to show you can use them in a variety of places.

Great ideas!!! What is the like it, love it game???

Thanks, Julie

jrstephens said:
Q-tips and cotton balls to show you can use it in places other than the kitchen. Remote controls and keys for living room use. Hairbows and pony tails holders.

I am trying to think out of the "norm" to show you can use them in a variety of places.

Love this idea. I usuallly do pens for the show and then the small bamboo spoons but think I may do your idea and have just one of the bowls set to the side with pens.

I often use potpourri in one side and a small floral display in the other (use the floral block and stick some moss on it and some silk flowers.

This shows a non food use for it...and then I don't have a problem if I forget to take out candy and such that melts into my kit on warm days!

Napkins & sweeteners when I'm home. I fold the paper napkins in half where they make a pretty fan pattern.

I fill mine with candy for my cheerleader to pass out at my shows.
I assign three people tasks at my show ( they get a S/B for doing those tasks).
1. Town Crier ~ In charge of standing up and "shouting the news of the month" (what the guest special is)
2. Negativity Police ~ Has a plastic whistle (I bought in bulk) and blows the whistle on anyone saying ANYTHING negative
3. Cheerleader ~ Has the S/A small bowls and Caddy filled with chocolates (or lifesavers for a grey's theme show) and a plastic hand clapper. Any time anyone shares something about PC that they love, my cheerleader claps for them and throws them candy!

At home, mine usually has garlic bulbs in it! At two recent shows, I've made the Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade (last year's SRBC) -- and it's been a hit! Plus, I've sold extra SAs without having to talk them up! This recipe was in addition to whatever else we made.

You could put in decorative stones, or jelly beans to hold little floral picks with open show dates. Fill with water and float a candle. I personally love candy.

I made mini brownies in the mini muffin pan for my last show and put them in one side and then we put the salsa we made in the other side. I ddint sell any though :( Guess I should try something else!

What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions From Kit?

The Simple Additions From Kit measures 12.5" x 12.5" x 2.5", making it the perfect size for serving and displaying food at parties or gatherings.

What is included in the Simple Additions From Kit?

The Simple Additions From Kit includes a large square platter, a medium square bowl, and a small square bowl, all made of durable stoneware. It also comes with a metal stand for easy serving and display.

Is the Simple Additions From Kit microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the Simple Additions From Kit are microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use and cleanup.

Can I purchase additional pieces for the Simple Additions From Kit?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers additional pieces for the Simple Additions From Kit, including a matching rectangular platter and a set of four square appetizer plates, sold separately.

What types of food can be served in the Simple Additions From Kit?

The Simple Additions From Kit is versatile and can be used to serve a variety of foods, such as appetizers, side dishes, desserts, and more. It is also great for displaying fruits, vegetables, and other snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • JennLizFran