• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do with the drawing slips from a slow county fair night?

In summary, drawing slips are used for entering participants into a drawing or raffle and typically include the participant's name, contact information, and identification number. To fill out a drawing slip, you will need to provide your name, email address, and phone number, and possibly other information. It is not recommended to use a photocopy of a drawing slip as it may be considered invalid. Whether or not you need to be present to win depends on the rules of the specific drawing or raffle. Finally, the rules for entering multiple drawing slips vary, so it is important to read them carefully to avoid disqualification.
apriljc
I just did a booth tonight at a county fair. it was real slow. I had three people fill out drawing slips and they all three said no to hosting a show or wanting to do a catalog show. So do I just let it be for now with their andswer no for right now, or what should I do. I do know one of them took a catalog home with them. I did have one girl take a catalog and my business card and asked me how far I would go to do a show. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

did they give you their email address??? YOU could keep in touch with them and let them know about the monthly specails that are going on!!!

You could even mail the monthly fliers if you don't have their e-mail. If you only have their phone number call them to see if it would be okay to send the flyers. If you already have their address just call to make sure it is okay, because you can convince them of more over the phone than through mail. I have a monthly newsletter that I send out to keep in contact with my customers. Most people love recipes, so I get most of my e-mail addresses from people who just want the recipes, but end up loving the products. I subscribe to Tasty Tidbits ( www.tastytidbits.net ) and there are always great recipes in the newsletters.

When you do send out monthl fliers what do you include in them???? I am trying to put together a flyer .... better yet come up with one... but I am not sure how to go about it !!! Any suggestions??

Hi there! It sounds like you had a slow night at the county fair, but don't worry, that happens sometimes. It's great that you had some interest in hosting a show or doing a catalog show, even though they ultimately said no for now. My advice would be to follow up with them in a few weeks to see if their interest has changed. It's also great that one person took a catalog and your business card and asked about hosting a show. I would definitely follow up with her and see if you can schedule a show with her. It's always helpful to have a few potential hostesses lined up, so don't be discouraged by the initial no's. Keep up the good work and keep promoting your business!

1. What are drawing slips used for?

Drawing slips are used for entering participants into a drawing or raffle. They typically contain the participant's name, contact information, and an identification number.

2. How do I fill out a drawing slip?

To fill out a drawing slip, you will need to write your name, email address, and phone number on the designated lines. Some drawing slips may also require you to write your address or other information. Make sure to fill out all the required fields accurately and legibly.

3. Can I use a photocopy of a drawing slip?

No, it is not recommended to use a photocopy of a drawing slip. The information on the slip may not be clear or legible, and it may also be considered invalid by the organizers of the drawing or raffle.

4. Do I need to be present to win if I have a drawing slip entered?

It depends on the rules of the specific drawing or raffle. Some may require you to be present at the time of the drawing to claim your prize, while others may allow for the prize to be shipped to you if you are not present. Make sure to read the rules and regulations carefully before entering.

5. Can I enter multiple drawing slips?

Again, it depends on the rules of the drawing or raffle. Some may allow multiple entries from the same person, while others may only allow one entry per person. Make sure to read the rules carefully to avoid disqualification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies