• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do When Your Discontinued Stone Has a Flaw?

In summary, if you have a discontinued stone with a flaw, you should stop using it immediately to prevent it from breaking or shattering. Unfortunately, replacements are not available for discontinued products, but a limited lifetime warranty is offered for current products. To prevent flaws from occurring, it's important to properly care for and use the stone as instructed. If the flaw is minor, you may still be able to use the stone, but should monitor it closely. If it is no longer safe to use, it should be disposed of properly or recycled.
christiepchef
I have the vanilla large oval stone that I have had for years. The stone has always had a line going through it, but I thought it was cosmetic and I didn't really mind. Now, the line is on the outside too, so it is obviously not just cosmetic. Since that stone is discontinued and mine is several years old, is there anything I can do about it? Or did I wait too long?

I think they are only guaranteed 3 years max. You can check on CC if you have the Show# & date.

pcchefjane said:
I think they are only guaranteed 3 years max. You can check on CC if you have the Show# & date.

That is what I was afraid of. Do you know how long that piece has been discontinued?

1. What should I do if my discontinued stone has a flaw?

If you have noticed a flaw in your discontinued stone, the first step is to stop using it immediately. Continued use may worsen the flaw and can cause the stone to break or shatter.

2. Can I get a replacement for my discontinued stone with a flaw?

Unfortunately, replacements are not available for discontinued products. However, we do offer a limited lifetime warranty for our current products. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How can I prevent flaws from occurring in my stone?

To avoid flaws in your stone, it is important to properly care for and use your stone according to the instructions provided. Avoid exposing the stone to extreme temperature changes and always allow it to cool completely before cleaning. Additionally, using sharp utensils or metal tools on the stone can cause scratches or chips, so it is best to use wooden or silicone utensils instead.

4. Can I still use my stone if it has a minor flaw?

If the flaw is minor and does not affect the performance of the stone, you may still be able to use it. However, it is important to monitor the flaw and discontinue use if it worsens. Please keep in mind that using a stone with a flaw is at your own risk and we recommend replacing it for your safety.

5. What can I do with my discontinued stone if I can't use it?

If your discontinued stone has a flaw and is no longer safe to use, we recommend disposing of it properly. You can also contact your local recycling center to see if they accept ceramic or stoneware products for recycling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DandyG03
  • angmillar