• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Quick and Easy Food Ideas for Your Multi-Vendor Event at My Table!

In summary, Carol recommended bringing the Pillsbury french bread, and baking it fresh at the show. She also suggested the oil seasonings w/ french bread for dipping, and the new sauces over cream cheese with crackers.
pattikake
I am participating in a multi-vendor event (there will be 5 other direct sales gals). I know this won't be an income producing event, but am hoping to get a few bookings from it.

I want to bring some type of food to share w/ folks stopping by my table. I'm working all that day, so will only have an hour in between work and the event. Any ideas what I should bring?

Thanks.

I feel like I keep posting this on every thread - but if you do the oil seasonings w/ french bread for dipping, and the new sauces over cream cheese with crackers - you will sell, and book!

I did a vendor event w/ about 10 other vendors - and got $200 in sales and 4 bookings - and this is what I had as samples! (I was the only one there that got bookings!)

Oh Becky thank you and I'm sorry I should have looked further before posting my question! Yes - this is perfect - thank you SO much.

pattikake said:
Oh Becky thank you and I'm sorry I should have looked further before posting my question! Yes - this is perfect - thank you SO much.

No - you're okay. I just meant that people were going to think that I was a broken record, because I keep recommending it for everything!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I
I did a vendor event w/ about 10 other vendors - and got $200 in sales and 4 bookings - and this is what I had as samples! (I was the only one there that got bookings!)

Dat a way...feed 'em and they're hooked!!!

Hey, when preparing the french bread, are you just cutting into pieces and toasting or anything special.....I've not served any of the dipping oils yet but I plan on it when my next shows....you know...something for guest to nibble on when they arrive but wondering how you serve it up.

I just cut up a good solid bread. I generally pick up whatever is being baked at the bakery when I come throught. An Italian or French loaf work great, I also used a ciabatta last weekend. It's all good when it comes to those seasoning!

PamperChefCarol said:
I just cut up a good solid bread. I generally pick up whatever is being baked at the bakery when I come throught. An Italian or French loaf work great, I also used a ciabatta last weekend. It's all good when it comes to those seasoning!

Thanks Carol! I went into my PC shelf and got it all out and ready...just need to find some bread! I'm in a little rural town and don't have a lot of
choices on fresh baked bread.....but I know they will have something and if you say it doesn't matter....then I'll just get what is the freshest!

Or, you could use the Pillsbury french bread, and bake it fresh at the show!

Now it's time for my broken record moment. In many states it's against food safety codes to offer food to the public without a license to do so. Check to make sure. And, just because other people do it doesn't make it right.Because of this, I only offer individually wrapped candies that I've clearly purchased.BTW, offering food at a show is different. It's an invited crowd as opposed to an open public venue.

pattikake said:
I am participating in a multi-vendor event (there will be 5 other direct sales gals). I know this won't be an income producing event, but am hoping to get a few bookings from it.

I want to bring some type of food to share w/ folks stopping by my table. I'm working all that day, so will only have an hour in between work and the event. Any ideas what I should bring?

Thanks.

I am doing a booth with another consultant and we are going to do the cream cheese with the spicy pineapple rum sauce on top the ginger wisabi sauce and pretzel sticks. The pineapple rum sauce and cream cheese is a hit no matter where you take it.

Following up to my original post ... This event was a hit! Now keep in mind I live in Vermont - very small towns - mud season - very long winters!! The event was a 45 minute drive from my house. There were 6 vendors and we had over 50 people attend. They all had a blast and can't wait for us to do this again. I had the bread with dipping oils, and the cream cheese w/ the Pineapple Rum Sauce. HUGE HIT. I collected $300+ in orders, got one booking and several new contacts. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

pattikake said:
Following up to my original post ... This event was a hit! Now keep in mind I live in Vermont - very small towns - mud season - very long winters!! The event was a 45 minute drive from my house. There were 6 vendors and we had over 50 people attend. They all had a blast and can't wait for us to do this again. I had the bread with dipping oils, and the cream cheese w/ the Pineapple Rum Sauce. HUGE HIT. I collected $300+ in orders, got one booking and several new contacts. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

YEA! I'm glad it worked out well for you. Those new sauces and seasonings have been a hit at every show I've done!

What Should I Make?

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my meals?

Answer: Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. You can use our products in a variety of ways, such as using our cookware for stovetop cooking, our kitchen tools for chopping and mixing, and our bakeware for baking delicious treats. Check out our recipes section for inspiration and ideas on how to use our products in your meals.

2. Are there any recipes that are quick and easy to make?

Answer: Yes, we have a wide selection of recipes that are quick and easy to make. From 30-minute meals to one-pot dishes, we have plenty of options for those busy weeknights. You can also use our products to make meal prep easier and save time in the kitchen.

3. I have dietary restrictions, are there any recipes for me?

Answer: We understand that everyone has different dietary needs. That's why we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. You can also use our products to adapt recipes to fit your specific dietary needs.

4. Can I make healthy meals using Pampered Chef products?

Answer: Absolutely! We have a collection of recipes that focus on healthy and nutritious meals. Our products are also designed to help you make healthier choices in the kitchen, such as using our oil sprayer instead of cooking oil, or using our spiralizer to make zucchini noodles instead of pasta.

5. Do you have any recipes for special occasions or holidays?

Answer: Yes, we have recipes for all occasions and holidays. From Thanksgiving dinner to a summer BBQ, we have a variety of recipes to help you celebrate and impress your guests. You can also find inspiration for special occasion meals by browsing our seasonal recipes section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
rbvernon
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies