• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Get for My Pampered Chef Selling Business? Seeking Advice!

In summary, if you can afford it, get the Package A. It's the center of attention this season and it's a great value.
hoosierchef
I would like your opinion......

I am just getting started selling PC again. I don't want to go broke buying samples, etc.....right now. I plan on getting the Trifle Bowl since that is the center of attention for the new catalogs, but do you recommend that I purchase the rest of the stuff? What should I get?? :(

I'm in my second month and tossed around the idea of getting the large package but however... I ended up getting package D and the trifle bowl... you can always add to your collection later...

JaimeQ said:
I'm in my second month and tossed around the idea of getting the large package but however... I ended up getting package D and the trifle bowl... you can always add to your collection later...

Yes, but keep in mind that you can't purchase additional packages down the road. You can host a show and fill in your kit with new products but you can't order package B today and then package C in a few weeks.

I would encourage everyone to at least get the trifle bowl...how cool is that? :) I plan on doing ALOT of trifles this season!

If money is an issue, I'd look at the packages and see which products you would like for your personal kitchen. In the past I have stretched the budget and purchased everything (before I became a director and earned them FREE!). There are things I didn't really like and never took to shows. I still have a couple different table runners and placemats still in the package!

Were on CC can I find the packages?

Money issuesI remember when I first started and sample packages were not an option due to finances, so I just slowly added to my collection through shows. I would add a product to the host's order, typically hosts I knew well, and with my discount and commission it was a deal for me. And if the hostess didn't want her host special, I jumped at it.
This year I was able to get about $120 worth of sample products. I got the trifle bowl, package B? I think (the one with the tool turn about, and the kitchen shears), the large platter, the strainer, and the torte pans.

Debbie :D

I would go for it!!If you can afford it definately get the Package A!! Get it cheap while you can!! BUT only if you can afford it!!

DMB75 said:
Were on CC can I find the packages?
Managing Your Business ---> Samples & Supplies ---> Order Product Samples ---> Spring/Summer 2007 Sample Package ---> Order Now

You can also order using PP or PPP.

smarteez2 said:
If you can afford it definately get the Package A!! Get it cheap while you can!! BUT only if you can afford it!!
You almost can't afford NOT to.

Had I known about the steak knives in June, I might not have ordered them on the sample order. It's okay, though, because in June, I'll be able to order another set and have enough knives to match my service for 12 china.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Managing Your Business ---> Samples & Supplies ---> Order Product Samples ---> Spring/Summer 2007 Sample Package ---> Order Now

You can also order using PP or PPP.

Thanks for telling me where they were. I'm still trying to find my way around CC.

Can we use our PC dollars to purchase them? Also how long wll these packages be available for purchase?

Thanks,
Donna

Oh never mind I read that they are available throuh March 31, also you have to be an active consultant. :( I haven't qualified yet.

New consultants normally have longer to purchase sample packages. :)

DMB75 said:
Oh never mind I read that they are available throuh March 31, also you have to be an active consultant. :( I haven't qualified yet.
Active isn't the same as qualified. If you just signed and have your consultant number, you're active. You can order them.

My recruiter...Always buy the biggest package because she feels that she should have the products to show her customers and so I always say every season that is insane and yet every season I do the same thing!! I have put wayyyyyyy more money into PC than I have earned hopefully that will stop soon!! LOL

Yes, but keep in mind that you can't purchase additional packages down the road. You can host a show and fill in your kit with new products but you can't order package B today and then package C in a few weeks.

Actually, you could. If you order package A, you cannot order any of the other packages, but you can combine any of the others (B,C, or D) because they do not contain the same sets of products. You can place as many sample orders as you want, as long as you only order one of each product.

chefann said:
Active isn't the same as qualified. If you just signed and have your consultant number, you're active. You can order them.

Thanks, My recruiter just cleared that up for me last night. I feel kind of silly because I don't know all the ins and outs of this yet.

Related to What Should I Get for My Pampered Chef Selling Business? Seeking Advice!

What are the essential tools for a Pampered Chef selling business?

The top 5 essential tools for a Pampered Chef selling business are: a variety of quality knives, a non-stick cookware set, a food chopper, a food processor, and a set of silicone baking mats.

Do I need to purchase all of the Pampered Chef products for my business?

No, you do not need to purchase all of the Pampered Chef products for your business. It is recommended to start with a few essential tools and then gradually add more products as your business grows.

How can I effectively promote and market my Pampered Chef business?

There are several ways to effectively promote and market your Pampered Chef business. Utilize social media platforms, host cooking demonstrations or potluck parties, collaborate with other local businesses, and participate in community events.

What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help with my selling business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help with your selling business, including training and support from experienced consultants, marketing materials, a personalized website, and access to customizable business tools.

Do I need to have a culinary background to be successful in a Pampered Chef selling business?

No, you do not need to have a culinary background to be successful in a Pampered Chef selling business. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about their products and become an expert in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat