• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I ask Carla from Shan Eisler's top sales team during my interview?

In summary, the conversation is about the opportunity to interview Carla, who was recognized for top sales in Shan's cluster at an executive banquet. The person talking is seeking help for questions to ask Carla during the interview and mentions that they are excited for the opportunity. They also mention a side note about a FedEx delivery. Another person suggests asking Carla about her motivation and word choices when addressing objections during the recruiting process, as well as how she keeps her business consistent. The person also mentions the 3-2-1 success plan.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I have the opportunity to interview Carla (can't remember her last name now) from Shan Eisler's first line. Carla was recognized for TOP sales in Shan's cluster at our Executive banquet. My director and I were talking about her and she arranged for me to interview her! I am so excited. But I need some help...What would you ask her if you had the chance? I have some ideas of my own, but I want to make sure I ask some good questions!! Thanks for your help!!

On a side note...FED EX just pulled up outside my house!!!!!

Thanks

InterviewVery cool! I think one question for sure would be to ask how she motivates herself to keep at it? I know there have been some times when I have really wanted to quit. Then I get on here and read some of the successes folks have had and get then get myself motivated. For me, I would be curious to know what others do.

On a side note, what did Mr. Claus deliver (referring to the FedEx man).

Molly Jo said:
I have the opportunity to interview Carla (can't remember her last name now) from Shan Eisler's first line. Carla was recognized for TOP sales in Shan's cluster at our Executive banquet. My director and I were talking about her and she arranged for me to interview her! I am so excited. But I need some help...What would you ask her if you had the chance? I have some ideas of my own, but I want to make sure I ask some good questions!! Thanks for your help!!

On a side note...FED EX just pulled up outside my house!!!!!

Thanks
Cool! Is it Carla Fettig? I'm in Shan's first line too, so I'm assuming that's who it is. How cool! As for what to ask her....I always love hearing the top performer's word choices on what they say to people....especially to address objections that come up during the recruiting process. I know there've been lots of teleclasses and workshops on this, but I think hearing it one on one from someone would be a little different. And maybe finding out from her how she keeps her business consistent. I would guess the 3-2-1 success plan has a lot to do with her success!! :D

1. What is "I Am so Excited!!!"?

"I Am so Excited!!!" is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Am so Excited!!!" line?

The "I Am so Excited!!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and serveware. These products are all designed to help you save time and effort in the kitchen.

3. Can I purchase "I Am so Excited!!!" products individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase "I Am so Excited!!!" products individually or as a set, depending on your needs and preferences. Some products may also come in different sizes or color options.

4. Are "I Am so Excited!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "I Am so Excited!!!" products are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking and entertaining a breeze!

5. How can I purchase "I Am so Excited!!!" products?

You can purchase "I Am so Excited!!!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, through our website, or by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Contact your consultant or visit our website for more information on how to get your hands on these amazing products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies