• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe Is This? Please Help

In summary, the recipe in the catalog is for a chicken club, and it contains bacon, cheese, mayo, and Dijon mustard.
chefallison
Just wondering if anyone recognizes the recipe that is in the current catalog on pg 26? :confused: Looks like a braid with tomato and ?chicken Thanks in advance! :cool:

In the past there has been a catalog reference pdf put out by Pampered Chef which showed the pictures of recipes in the catalog and what the recipe was. I can't find that for Spring 06. I have Fall 05 and Spring 05. I'll keep looking. I don't know what the recipe is, unfortunately.

I think it may be the chicken club filling out of our All the Best Cookbook. Page 81. Thats what I am guessing anyway. ;)

Jennifer

jennifer said:
I think it may be the chicken club filling out of our All the Best Cookbook. Page 81. Thats what I am guessing anyway. ;)

Jennifer

I agree... That is a favorite in my house!!! We love it!!:)

Thanks alot...you wouldn't happen to be able to attach that recipe would you? I don't have many cookbooks yet.

I agree that it looks like the club. It taste great!

Here ya go::) 3 cups chopped chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped (I use real bacon in a jar!! salad section, not bacon bits.)
1 cup shredded swiss cheese (I use mont-jack/colby mix --personal taste)
1/3 cup mayo
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
2 taablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic cloved, pressed
2 plum tomotoes, sliced
1 egg white lightly beatenpreheat oven 375. In Batter bowl, mix chicken, bacon, cheese (all but a little bit for top of ring/wreath/or braid) mayo, mustard, parsley and garlic. Mix well.Scoop filling evenly over desired shape. top with tomato slices. Finish shape as desired. Brush with egg white, sprinkle with cheese, Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.. ENJOY!!!! This feeds my entire family, and we always want more!! If you have a big family (more than 3 1/2 lol) then you might have to fix 2 if it is a big hit!!

Thanks so much! A host for next week specifically asked for "the picture on page 26!" so you've definitely saved me! (and I've sure my hubby will enjoy it this weekend too!"

What recipe is this?

Unfortunately, without more information it is difficult to determine the exact recipe you are referring to. Please provide the name of the dish, any key ingredients, and any other details that may help in identifying the recipe.

Can you help me identify this recipe?

Yes, I would be happy to assist you in identifying a recipe. Please provide as much information as possible, such as the name of the dish, key ingredients, and any other details that may help in identifying the recipe.

How can I find a specific recipe?

If you are looking for a specific recipe, you can use the search bar on our website or consult our recipe books. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Do you have any vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free recipes?

Yes, we have a wide variety of recipes for different dietary needs. You can find these recipes on our website or in our recipe books. You can also reach out to our customer service team for recommendations.

I have a specific ingredient, what recipes can I make with it?

Our website has a feature where you can search for recipes by ingredient. Simply enter the ingredient you have and it will show you all the recipes that include it. You can also reach out to our customer service team for recipe suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChristyThomas