• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipe is this? please help

Oct 22, 2005
Just wondering if anyone recognizes the recipe that is in the current catalog on pg 26? :confused: Looks like a braid with tomato and ?chicken Thanks in advance! :cool:

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
In the past there has been a catalog reference pdf put out by Pampered Chef which showed the pictures of recipes in the catalog and what the recipe was. I can't find that for Spring 06. I have Fall 05 and Spring 05. I'll keep looking. I don't know what the recipe is, unfortunately.

jennifer

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2005
I think it may be the chicken club filling out of our All the Best Cookbook. Page 81. Thats what I am guessing anyway. ;)

Jennifer

Mar 2, 2006
jennifer said:
I think it may be the chicken club filling out of our All the Best Cookbook. Page 81. Thats what I am guessing anyway. ;)

Jennifer

I agree... That is a favorite in my house!!! We love it!!:)

Mar 2, 2006
Here ya go::)

3 cups chopped chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped (I use real bacon in a jar!! salad section, not bacon bits.)
1 cup shredded swiss cheese (I use mont-jack/colby mix --personal taste)
1/3 cup mayo
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
2 taablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic cloved, pressed
2 plum tomotoes, sliced
1 egg white lightly beaten

preheat oven 375. In Batter bowl, mix chicken, bacon, cheese (all but a little bit for top of ring/wreath/or braid) mayo, mustard, parsley and garlic. Mix well.

Scoop filling evenly over desired shape. top with tomato slices. Finish shape as desired. Brush with egg white, sprinkle with cheese, Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown..

ENJOY!!!! This feeds my entire family, and we always want more!! If you have a big family (more than 3 1/2 lol) then you might have to fix 2 if it is a big hit!!

Oct 22, 2005
Thanks so much! A host for next week specifically asked for "the picture on page 26!" so you've definitely saved me! (and I've sure my hubby will enjoy it this weekend too!"