• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Questions During Set up Time?

In summary, set up time refers to the period before a Pampered Chef party or event where the consultant prepares and arranges all the necessary tools and products for the demonstration. The length of set up time can vary depending on the size of the event and the number of guests, typically taking 30 minutes to an hour. During this time, guests are welcome to mingle, browse and sample products, and ask any initial questions. Guests are also encouraged to assist with set up if they'd like. If anyone has allergies or dietary restrictions, they should let the consultant know during set up so accommodations can be made.
DebPC
Staff member
What questions to you ask your host during your set up time to get information to help your demo and checkout?

I've never quizzed them, but curious to see what others say.(I just let them do the fully interactive show, go over the upcoming specials, do the booking/recruiting slide & then the full service checkout.)

I don't ask about the food/demo but I do ask "So tell me about the people that are coming?" If I don't know the host's "story"- family situation, work situation, etc, then I'll ask her, "So Suzie, what do you do?" "Have you ever thought of doing something like this?" If she has lots of PC products, I tell her, "Obviously you love our products, have you ever considered selling it?"
"What's holding you back?" is generally my go to question when I get "Oh, I don't know..."

I also ask her what's on her wishlist (I can use this later during the show) and what's her favorite product (if this is a higher priced [product- I use this info during the demo too.) Has anyone let her know they'd like to book a show or is interested in selling? Are we still expecting___ (number) guests tonite?

Among other things I review the past host booking benefit and chat about who among the expected guests and people who weren't able to make it may be likely to host

I think you can get a lot of useful information to help with bookings, sales, and recruits by talking with the host before the show and asking good questions in the form of a casual conversation.

I ask if she's ever thought of selling pampered chef and I've also asked which friend she thinks will book a party. This helps me in the demo -

What is set up time?

Set up time refers to the period before a Pampered Chef party or event where the consultant prepares and arranges all the necessary tools and products for the demonstration.

How long is the set up time?

The set up time can vary depending on the size of the event and the number of guests. Typically, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.

What should I do during set up time?

During set up time, guests are welcome to mingle and socialize with each other. They can also browse and sample products that are displayed on the table. This is also a great time for guests to ask any initial questions they may have.

Can I help with the set up?

Yes, absolutely! We always appreciate any help with setting up. Just let us know if you'd like to assist and we'll give you some tasks to do.

What if I have allergies or dietary restrictions?

If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know during the set up time. We want to make sure everyone can enjoy the food and products without any concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • LeighPC